By Tiggs
Expect a very slow take-up of registrations to start with.
By Flumpty
I'm looking forward to mooching around other teams forums, picking up bits and pieces of tittle tattle, plus enjoying some post match analysis from the opposition teams supporters.

But that can only happen as and when clubs move across.
By Monkey1
I think you will find that this site will take off if people gradually drift across from the Sportnetwork. It will be a momentum thing, so the people will follow wherever the interesting chat goes. So far Sale are the only ones to grab the bull by the horns & shift camp en-masse. Our lot at Newcastle Falcons seem to be drifting across slowly, others like Tiggers here are just having a bit of a sniff.

Give it time & see what happens. It already seems to have prompted Sportnetwork to some sort of promise to update things, although updating doesn't seem to be the issue, it worked just fine. The issues were excessive advertising which is unbearable if you have to access their sites from anything not already armed with advert blocking, the ridiculous fiasco of harvesting personal data at the beginning of the year that caused a lot of resentment, and now the rule that you must publish regular stories or the site goes dead, but that only applies to those who obey the rule. If you tell them to shove it up their behind then suddenly it doesn't matter, hence the Sale & Newcastle boards remain up without any stories, but others get closed down.

I think sportnetwork have just lost sight of the bigger picture & will continue to naff off the people they need on the message boards, so eventually people will drift to here. All a bit sad really, but they have had a good innings I suppose.

Anyway, good to know we can still chat to supporters of other teams, and these sites seem to work so we will see where it leads.

Welcome to all pioneers who give it a go.
Alex liked this
By IanC
Registered so we'll see what happens. I suspect that Darwinism will prevail, whatever result that provides.
By TeflonTed
Flumpty wrote:
Mon Jul 15, 2019 4:47 pm
I'm looking forward to mooching around other teams forums, picking up bits and pieces of tittle tattle, plus enjoying some post match analysis from the opposition teams supporters.

But that can only happen as and when clubs move across.
Indeed, and you can easily click through to the 2external sites, Quins and the one you’re not supposed to mention in Brizz or Barf.
By Aidanb
I am sure the process will simply be a long one.

There is a steady group of posters in the falcons SN board and some have come across

I suspect more will come along as and when SN does it’s thing.

Others will remain.
Covid Repayments

I’m pretty sure I read from an interview s[…]

LC-D health scare

https://www.rugbypass.com/plus/luke-cowan-dickie-i[…]

Mr Critchard Keeps Us Informed

Good, solid prop. Never let us down, especially in[…]

That's a shame, Wonder where he'll go? I know hi[…]