By Stevie J
Cornish was in the warm-up in a red bib on Sunday.

Creevy was supposedly here on a one year deal (per I think Paul Tait on Twitter) with the break-up of the Jaguares. I imagine we might try and get him to stay but he may wish to go home.

I wonder if with the now break-up of the Cheetahs - and it seems like their forwards coach is also coming - Els is just us taking advantage rather than straight up replacing anyone right now.

This summer Creevy could be going, Motu'u as well, and Ben Atkins is in the last year of his Academy deal (along with Donnell, Izzy and Caolan). Vajner and Davis are both in Year 1 of their Academy deals. So theres the possibility for a lot of moving parts at hooker come end of season.
By GC89
Agree with all of that Steve.

Creevy said he wanted to stay with us so that he could compete for RWC 2023, but also added that with everything going on "it was difficult".

Personally, would keep Creevy, add Els for competition and keep Cornish to develop along with the academy lads. Matu'u the one to make way at the end of the season.
By SixNineOne
Stevie referred to the breakup of the Cheetahs, which was news that had passed my by. Their website thinks they’re competing in the Currie Cup this weekend, so can anyone enlighten me?!
By Stevie J
SixNineOne wrote:
Thu Dec 10, 2020 10:53 pm
Stevie referred to the breakup of the Cheetahs, which was news that had passed my by. Their website thinks they’re competing in the Currie Cup this weekend, so can anyone enlighten me?!
Sorry, the Cheetahs and Southern Kings are not playing in the Pro14 this season and the tea leaves are saying they other 4 Super Rugby franchises will instead join the league at their expense. So yes, they will play Currie Cup but no Super Rugby or Pro14/16. Hence lots of players leaving.
Never ending word association thread

Campione https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/im[…]

Team S'Up for't Tigers

Crazy that we've had such a disjointed season but […]

PIERS O'CONOR - BEARS TRIBUTE

He may be Connacht-bound, but he'll always be a Br[…]

Yes the big announcement jarred with me too and su[…]