By GHA
Apologies if I'm a little late to the party, but apparently teams who can't fulfil fixtures because of positive Covid-19 cases will forfeit the game 20-0.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/rugby-union/53749398

So teams are playing three games per week. No penalties for selecting weaker squads but a positive case can see you forfeit a game 20-0. In a league where the one and only relegation spot has already been decided, and potentially the top 8 clubs will be going into the Heineken next season. I can't find that list of squad sizes that was posted here and on the other board recently but I'm starting to think this is turning into a bit of a farce. Anyone else?
By Margin_Walker
Would take more than one positive case, you'd think.

Only issue would be multiple front rowers isolating at one time.
By Narbia
I (re)found this table...

Reddit

Which is quite a bit different from the season's original start, when e.g. LI were quoted as having 51.

Your point I would agree with : that bigger squads will do better. Then again who knows just how fast this condition will spread, and it could lay waste to squads in a number of ways.

It's possible IMO that we will see one or two team no-shows, especially towards the 1/2 season end.
By SimonG
GHA wrote:
Wed Aug 12, 2020 4:50 pm
Apologies if I'm a little late to the party, but apparently teams who can't fulfil fixtures because of positive Covid-19 cases will forfeit the game 20-0.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/rugby-union/53749398

So teams are playing three games per week. No penalties for selecting weaker squads but a positive case can see you forfeit a game 20-0. In a league where the one and only relegation spot has already been decided, and potentially the top 8 clubs will be going into the Heineken next season. I can't find that list of squad sizes that was posted here and on the other board recently but I'm starting to think this is turning into a bit of a farce. Anyone else?
The article says teams could forfeit a game not that they will.
Quins game

It looks like our injury woes are viewed as an opp[…]

Blanket

Good for him, if he finds some fitness internation[…]

Tigers caught again

How many times? Before……. Sorry i[…]