By GHA
According to Rugbypass Saracens are going to get a share. I hope Ealing and others are able to appeal.

I wonder if they'll ever be punished for what they did.
By Paul_D
GHA wrote:
Thu Nov 19, 2020 6:21 pm
According to Rugbypass Saracens are going to get a share. I hope Ealing and others are able to appeal.

I wonder if they'll ever be punished for what they did.
To be fair, they’re one of the 13 premiership stakeholders so they’re fully entitled to their share.
By GHA
Paul_D wrote:
Thu Nov 19, 2020 9:50 pm
To be fair, they’re one of the 13 premiership stakeholders so they’re fully entitled to their share.
Isn't this package to help with loss of income and earnings due to games being played behind closed doors?
Childs said the support package was based on lost Premiership ticket revenue and would cover the period from October to the end of March. The 2020/21 season starts on Friday. He said: “It’s not for the entire season, it’s for a portion of the season.
Saracens have lost exactly £0 in terms of Premiership ticket revenue between October and the end of March.
By Stevie J
This is true GHA.

What’s also true is they are one of 13 PRL shareholders and unless the government specifically stipulates its for 12 teams they are absolutely entitled to a share.
By GHA
Stevie J wrote:This is true GHA.

What’s also true is they are one of 13 PRL shareholders and unless the government specifically stipulates its for 12 teams they are absolutely entitled to a share.
From the BBC article:
Note: The final amount received by each sport/organisation may differ from the amounts set out when final decisions are made by an independent decision-making board, and supported by Sport England.

Rugby Union: £135m - Rugby Football Union: £44m; Premiership clubs: £59m; Championship clubs: £9m; Clubs below Championship: £23m
Hopefully the independent decision-making board look at Premiership clubs, Championship clubs, and Clubs below the Championship, rather than shareholders, but we'll have to wait and see. And hopefully Saracens don't get a slice from two of the pots!
Covid Repayments

I’m pretty sure I read from an interview s[…]

LC-D health scare

https://www.rugbypass.com/plus/luke-cowan-dickie-i[…]

Mr Critchard Keeps Us Informed

Good, solid prop. Never let us down, especially in[…]

That's a shame, Wonder where he'll go? I know hi[…]