I'm still wondering if anyone has a decent explanation (that isn't money related) as to why it was deemed necessary to introduce an 8 team Nations Cup tournament (with one team having to pull out before the tournament even started) the the middle of a global pandemic during that huge gap in the English rugby calendar of October 31st (last Six Nations game) to November 20th (first Premiership game). That's ignoring the fact that the Pro 14 has already started, as has the Top 14.
GHA wrote:
Fri Nov 20, 2020 11:12 am
I'm still wondering if anyone has a decent explanation (that isn't money related) as to why it was deemed necessary to introduce an 8 team Nations Cup tournament (with one team having to pull out before the tournament even started) the the middle of a global pandemic during that huge gap in the English rugby calendar of October 31st (last Six Nations game) to November 20th (first Premiership game). That's ignoring the fact that the Pro 14 has already started, as has the Top 14.
Because those that arranged it don't have a brain cell between them?
GHA liked this
Stevie J wrote:
Fri Nov 20, 2020 3:07 pm
Aside from money? Of course that's the key driver. Maybe from a playing perspective coaches would want the tests to judge players ahead of the Six Nations but its the only reason. Money.
With Fiji and Georgia (formerly Japan) making up the numbers. Again it's still a bit mad when each team had a full Six Nations international (Italy and Ireland having two) only a couple of weeks ago!
Covid Repayments

I’m pretty sure I read from an interview s[…]

LC-D health scare

https://www.rugbypass.com/plus/luke-cowan-dickie-i[…]

Mr Critchard Keeps Us Informed

Good, solid prop. Never let us down, especially in[…]

That's a shame, Wonder where he'll go? I know hi[…]