By Margin_Walker
Good to see the guys get the opportunity. Hopefully they get the chance to play a game or two in white at some point this year.

Good on Marcus Rhodes for getting in there especially, given he wasn't in the first batch of academy contracts we announced.

Cokanasiga the most notable omission from our point of view.
By Stevie J
Given our injuries in the centres and depth, I wonder if Phil has been held back? Clubs can hold the players from joining up if they are in need of them.
By Margin_Walker
Good spot.

We apparently also fielded an U23 team against Quins a few weeks back (lost apparently, but radio silence from the clubs)

Good to see the clubs are using inventive ways of getting fringe and academy players games and probably explains why we haven't loaned players out to play Championship rugby like some clubs. London Scottish sitting the season out may have contributed on that front.
LKR liked this
By Margin_Walker
Yep, would make sense for our Eng U20 lads to be held back to play for us (other than Joseph who was busy last night).

I know Monty Bradbury was involved in our squad as his school confirmed it on Twitter. Not sure we'll hear too much about it. Perhaps the result if we are lucky.
By M_W
Eng U20 have been playing a few games lately against club A teams, with radio silence from the RFU and no coverage of any sort.

Playing Scotland this afternoon. Team below, with Rhodes, Green and Brooke involved. All three of them were also involved against Newcastle the other day.

Covid Repayments

I’m pretty sure I read from an interview s[…]

LC-D health scare

https://www.rugbypass.com/plus/luke-cowan-dickie-i[…]

Mr Critchard Keeps Us Informed

Good, solid prop. Never let us down, especially in[…]

That's a shame, Wonder where he'll go? I know hi[…]