By SixNineOne
It's an interesting piece and well done to the Quins leadership team for giving him back his mojo and getting him back into shape. It's great to see him playing so well at the moment. I have no doubt that the London Irish S&C team will say that you can't get someone into top shape unless they're properly motivated, but it's still a bit sad that the LI leadership team obviously couldn't inspire him to give his best. I'm just hoping there's no one else in the current squad who feels similarly under-motivated and over-nourished!
Narbia liked this
By Narbia
Yeah, it is good to see him get a second chance, and grab it with both hands.
I'm just hoping there's no one else in the current squad who feels similarly under-motivated and over-nourished!
I'll be surprised if no-one is noticing Rory Brand getting splinters sitting on the benches (at best).

If the 2 Aussie guys carry on playing well, uninjured, he'll get no game-time. :silenced:
By Margin_Walker
Brand's an interesting one.

Difficult this season, with the lack of A League and Prem Cup, but even so I've barely seen him play for us at any point in the last few years. Last year he was stuck behind three other (durable) senior 9s.

Notice that Englefield has often looked like he's the travelling reserve recently. Not sure if Brand is injured or whether they think Englefield is a better bet long term.

Sale Sharks Legends.jpg Ohh, How it went?

Say the first word that comes into your head fol[…]

Interesting how they rate this. Waisea Nayacal[…]

Congratulations Morwenna

Morwenna Talling on the bench for England V Irelan[…]