By Stevie J
Not really, no.
  • It was Kiss, Goodrick-Clarke, Nott and Parton.
  • Kiss talked about how it’s important to develop players and used Goodrick-Clarke as an example.
  • Van Zyl settled in as forwards coach, bringing a fresh perspective.
  • Parton had a dead leg in the Gloucester match so thankfully nothing too serious.
  • Decided not to challenge the Motu red card as we would likely be without him for even longer.
  • No one has discussed the end of relegation, team is focussed on top 6.
  • Coleman has an Achilles and is 6 weeks plus out. No update on Naholo. Mahu 3 weeks away. Kerr back in training.
  • Actively looking for a Tighthead but no rush. Centre and Back three also being investigated. Ideally they want to look at players like Albert, unearth some gems.
  • No update on Europe. They expect it will be a match versus Glasgow but it’s not confirmed. Also no firm plan yet for Prem Cup.
  • Want to increase the EQP moving forward. By my own calculations we’ve averaged around 12 to 13 so far this season. Need to average 15 for the RFU money.
  • We only have two ‘foreign’ players. Not sure who.
Mañoexile, Iron Lung liked this
By GC89
Yep, that about sums it up Steve.

Said we wouldn't be signing any more "foreign" players (i.e. non kolpak). Would need to be guys with relevant passports etc in order for us to bring them in.

On the injuries, I got the sense Coleman was a bit worse than hoped (but perhaps not as bad as initially feared). The response on Naholo was fairly vague which was a bit worrying.

Someone did ask the question about Cokanasiga. Les seemed pretty well informed on his contract situation, but said they expected he would be staying in Bath. Also made a comment that he would have to force Ollie and Ben out before pulling a wry smile...thought the response on that one could be read either way....
Mañoexile liked this
Covid Repayments

I’m pretty sure I read from an interview s[…]

LC-D health scare

https://www.rugbypass.com/plus/luke-cowan-dickie-i[…]

Mr Critchard Keeps Us Informed

Good, solid prop. Never let us down, especially in[…]

That's a shame, Wonder where he'll go? I know hi[…]