By Flumpty
I've succeeded in getting a 1 day passout and coming to That There London on Sunday to watch the Irish vs Sharks game.
I'm looking forward to a good game and a few hours of (near) normality. Munchies and drinks wise, are there a few decent options around the ground ?
By Stevie J
Flumpty wrote:
Wed Sep 22, 2021 10:43 pm
I've succeeded in getting a 1 day passout and coming to That There London on Sunday to watch the Irish vs Sharks game.
I'm looking forward to a good game and a few hours of (near) normality. Munchies and drinks wise, are there a few decent options around the ground ?
I haven’t had much of a chance yet to experience them with the pandemic but there are loads (really a lot) of pubs, cafes and restaurants between Kew Bridge, Brentford and Chiswick. Going to the Madejski this is not.

Kew Cricket Club is nearby and open too for punters. I think One Flew Over the Ait gets a good rep, 5 minutes from the ground, and is on the riverside if you want that?
Flumpty liked this
By GC89
I have enjoyed the Steam Packet on two of my three visits. Good grub and decent enough beer. Pretty good atmosphere, but probably a bit quieter than some of the other options.
Flumpty liked this
By Flumpty
cheers folks. If the train runs to schedule, we should be at Kew City and 1, so will have a wee while to kill.
Here's to a high quality, injury free game, with the right result at the end of it.
By MattM
The Express Tavern, a right turn when leaving Kew Bridge Station, was very popular before the last home game and is the closest to the ground but there are a good half dozen options within a 15 minute walk.
The aforementioned One Over The Ait and Steam Packet both look very nice to name but two.
Flumpty liked this
Asher Opoku-Fordjour

Does make me scratch my head a bit that England ar[…]

Ilex

https://twitter.com/premrugby/status/1790084209219[…]

Sarries game

Our game is on TNT1