By Margin_Walker
As per the other board, he looks to have been out on a LI team social at the weekend.

Additional lock/back row cover if he has joined (possibly on loan as he's in contact at Sale)
By Flumpty
I hope that he goes well for you - Sale obviously thought a great deal of him when they secured him on a 5 (IIRC) year contract, but he seemed to be very unlucky with injuries.
By MikeGC
I watched a lot of the 2016 U20s RWC in Manchester (I was freshly semi-retired and had time to get to lots of very entertaining rugby).
Each time I saw England with young Nott at 6 he was superb.
Sale's attempt to turn him into a donkey row seems to have coincided with his run of injury.
By Margin_Walker
Yeah, here's him in action that year for the U20s for the first try

Probably a touch unfair on Sale there. Some players just struggle with the step up especially where continual injuries are an issue. He's probably worth a punt through if he's looking fit, given he was a very good prospect. It might not work out, but the potential upside is worth it given he's likely not costing a fortune.
By GC89
Good signing. Certainly looks good in those wide channels. I wonder if he will play more at 6 with Tuisue at lock during the World Cup period. Good to have options in the back 5 of the pack.
LC-D health scare

Just re-signed for another year.

Mr Critchard Keeps Us Informed

I can only imagine with the winger situation that […]

In other news..... Crusaders 37 Chiefs 26. Nine t[…]

Humbug