By GC89
It is an odd one, as part of me agrees with that analysis, but then the other part wondered if the club would flash so much cash unless it was sure that we would be a Premiership club in 2020/21. However, the former analysis is more sensible and ultimately looks like it will be correct.

In a way, I am pleased. We have the squad to finish above Worcester, we just need everyone to gel. Should make for an exciting season. Fail and the implications for the Brentford move are pretty dire.
By Margin_Walker
I guess we'll never know, could have been either. I just think starting next season in Brentford playing premiership rugby is so crucial, that they thought they had to invest heavily.

Squad certainly looks stronger on paper than last time, but it's an interrupted start with late joiners and we have a record of failure in the competition. Hugely important that we start well and don't get to Christmas sitting on 1 win again (or worse).
By TeflonTed
Could it be brinksmanship?

Were we not waiting for an announcement on Sep 12th, or have I made that up?

Has a carefully placed leak been made to The Times in order to square things away ?

Who knows.
Covid Repayments

I’m pretty sure I read from an interview s[…]

LC-D health scare

https://www.rugbypass.com/plus/luke-cowan-dickie-i[…]

Mr Critchard Keeps Us Informed

Good, solid prop. Never let us down, especially in[…]

That's a shame, Wonder where he'll go? I know hi[…]