By Narbia
Not LI, but I suspect a must see for a few of us. I like Ugo, he doesn't take himself too seriously.

here

I hope and expect it'll be a great game. Respect to Saracens for winning the league in normal time. However.....come on you Sharks 🦈 🦈 🦈 *

* especially if this is the last Premiership game I'll watch, period. :angel:
By GHA
A true underdog story this, $aracens were in the Championship a couple of seasons ago and this squad contains many of the same players
poyntonshark liked this
By SimonG
GHA wrote:
Sat May 27, 2023 3:58 pm
A true underdog story this, $aracens were in the Championship a couple of seasons ago and this squad contains many of the same players
Tongue in cheek I know but let's be clear they were in the Championship because they cheated for years and played that season with a Premiership squad albeit with several players out on loan. They are now still reaping the "rewards" of years of cheating even if they aren't cheating now which is of course a very big if.

Today wasn't a story of underdogs it was a continuation of the story of cheating.
By GHA
SimonG wrote:
Sat May 27, 2023 7:32 pm
GHA wrote:
Sat May 27, 2023 3:58 pm
Tongue in cheek I know but let's be clear they were in the Championship because they cheated for years and played that season with a Premiership squad albeit with several players out on loan. They are now still reaping the "rewards" of years of cheating even if they aren't cheating now which is of course a very big if.

Today wasn't a story of underdogs it was a continuation of the story of cheating.
Well the frog's dead...
Falcons

Northants need to lodge a formal complaint against[…]

Kendal Vikings 34 Rochdale 32 The Vikings beat th[…]

Decent enough program. Wish more clubs would do it[…]

Tom Curry OMG

I just hope he takes his time and is patient. Jus[…]