By M_W
I'd be nervous if I was a Dragons fan, given his recent club history with Wasps and us.
By Narbia
Aw-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w Mate! She'll be ri-i-i-i-i-i-ght.

BD was attack coach under Eddie, and (clearly decent) defence coach when with us. Best of luck to him if he does go and join Queensland Reds.
By M_W
Narbia wrote:
Thu Aug 17, 2023 2:00 pm
Aw-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w Mate! She'll be ri-i-i-i-i-i-ght.

BD was attack coach under Eddie, and (clearly decent) defence coach when with us. Best of luck to him if he does go and join Queensland Reds.
Was he the defence coach for us? Despite his background I always assumed he was attack/skills with us. His role was never articulated that I can remember, but think Danaher was specifically called out as defence.
By M_W
In other news Jack Walsh posted an instagram story the other day of him wearing his new colours Cardiff Met, so looks like he's gone to play BUCs rugby. Pretty decent production line it is there too.

Conor Cross was also in the picture in Loughborough colours. Small possibility that one or both of them were on loan from somewhere else, but will take that as confirmation for the moment.

Loader was also taking a flight to SA, so expect that one to be announced soon as well.
By Narbia
M_W wrote:
Thu Aug 17, 2023 8:04 pm
Was he the defence coach for us? Despite his background I always assumed he was attack/skills with us. His role was never articulated that I can remember, but think Danaher was specifically called out as defence.
You could be right. I'm remembering a discussion on the Bath board years ago, when they were saying 'who is the LI defence coach?' because they were impressed with the turn around in us.

And they came round to BD once of their parish as defence coach.
Castleford assistant boss Brad Davis today became the latest rugby league man to switch codes when he took up the role of defensive coach at Bath
If it really was Dec D on defence coaching, then he ultimately found his forte there.
By M_W
Vajner and Brooke both in an Exeter Uni jersey on social media, so they seem to be going down the BUCS route too.
By M_W
Ruiz now confirmed by Perpignan and added

Edit - Loader to Stormers also now confirmed.
By M_W
No announcement, but WCG is in the Ealing Prem Cup line up for their first game, so will add him. Izzy playing against him for Saints, with confirmation that he's picked up a short term contract there.

Green likely has too, but will leave him for the moment pending confirmation.
By M_W
Dec Danaher currently at Rosslyn Park as defence coach.

Basham also apparently Japan bound, although not sure which team yet

Edit - And Morisi confirmed to Zebre today
By M_W
Josh Basham confirmed to Koto Blue Sharks and added

Edit - And Charlie Moss to Monpellier

Edit No.2 - Finn Worley Brady to Exeter
Iron Lung liked this
By M_W
Green and Harmes signed by Ampthill.

That's it for the senior squad other than Poolman, who I assume may have gone back to Oz
Narbia liked this

Tell

Sarries game

Massively tempting to put TC back in if fit. Head […]

Team S'Up for't Tigers

Which will be the reason we don't qualify, not the[…]

PIERS O'CONOR - BEARS TRIBUTE

He may be Connacht-bound, but he'll always be a Br[…]