By Florida
Nice to see him finally return from injury and get back to doing what he does best - beating defenders and scoring tries
By Narbia
Yep. Hope to see more of that as the season progresses.

If anyone's interested an annual pass for the URC.tv giving all the games is only about £99, viewable in other countries too.

Edit : KR is again starting for Glasgow Warriors tomorrow night against Stormers with Ben Loader @ 13 !
By Stevie J
As Glasgow was always my second team being from there I've caught most of Glasgow's games this season. Due to injury he's gotten a great run of games and whilst theres been a couple of defensive miscues, he's much like with us being asked to attack first, certainly fits his style.
By Narbia
I've been at Glasgow games when they come over the border. Always get a bit of champagne rugby thrown in there somewhere. Seen them at StoneX at least 3 times.

Not made it to Scotstoun .... yet. But I will.
By Stevie J
I recently went when home to see Glasgow v Stormers (with Ben Loader at 13!) and its a good setup at Scotstoun. Little bit of a shame the running track keeps you back but its a tidy 7k with some independent food outlets, only shame was Guinness in the can wasn't quite as nice.

Also free bus travel to the city centre!
Team S'Up for't Tigers

Crazy that we've had such a disjointed season but […]

Bunny

PIERS O'CONOR - BEARS TRIBUTE

He may be Connacht-bound, but he'll always be a Br[…]

Yes the big announcement jarred with me too and su[…]