By davidten31
Well after yesterdays England game at St James' Park, I cant wait for our first game of the season away to Jersey in the RFU Championship Cup. Anyone else making the trip down, there is a group of 7 of us flying out from Doncaster on the 20th. Its been a long closed season.
By eastfalcon
There are 2 of us flying out of Manchester on the 20th and I know of at least 6 flying from Newcastle on the Wednesday and 3 from Liverpool on the Thursday :)
By Aidanb
davidten31 wrote:
Sat Sep 07, 2019 8:10 pm
Well after yesterdays England game at St James' Park, I cant wait for our first game of the season away to Jersey in the RFU Championship Cup. Anyone else making the trip down, there is a group of 7 of us flying out from Doncaster on the 20th. Its been a long closed season.
Did you think the game was any good?

I felt it lacked a sparkle and maybe that was cos it was a bit too eaily controlled by England?
By Matt1il
I may have convinced the other half about an overnight trip in Feb, but more likely expecting a day trip from Southampton/Gatwick.
By davidten31
Yeah Aidanb, I thought the first half was a poor and a bit flat, but they came out in the second half and gave a better performance.
Just a special day to watch England play in the NE. Hopefuly more to come
By tomthepom
Just a quick 'look forward to welcoming you' from the home club.

As someone else has said, a long close(d) season, and we're definitely ready for competitive action.

Not sure if there are any veterans from Nov 2012, but just to confirm that we still open on the Friday evening before selected games, and will open on Fri Sept 20th from 5.30- 7.30pm. The bar will be open, and you can do a recce of the ground and chat to some home supporters, with some free fried nibbles thrown in. Hope that there'll be a decent contingent over for the weekend, and that many will be able to make it along for the warm-up - cheers!
By eastfalcon
Definitely veterans from 2012 travelling over to Jersey.

I have also been told that the must have app for travelling fans is the Jersey Bus Tracker which live tracks all buses.

See you all in Jersey! :)
Team v Gloucester

Nah, I want Irish to do well in the European cups,[…]

Today's Game

How did the new boys Carey, Montgomery and Kitch[…]

keep the Egg Cup warm for me Teflon Ted Here ar[…]

Kendal ae showing consistency, but not of the sort[…]