By Dick Godfrey
Me again banging a familiar drum. While the Falcons have gone down, Thunder have a chance of going up to the second tier of RL via the play-offs. It starts tomorrow with a home fixture against Doncaster. I'll be there. Let's have something to celebrate.
By Matt1il
Hopefully they keep the good run going. But worth noting that a loss won't put us out just yet.
By Matt1il
Good win yesterday! Which means Thunder coincidentally play Doncaster next weekend at KP which they've sensibly made into a double header on Sunday!
Rugby Double Header - Sunday 29th September

12PM — Preliminary Playoff Final —
Newcastle Thunder vs. Doncaster RLFC

3PM — Season Starter —
Newcastle Falcons vs. Doncaster Knights

With ticket information being released tomorrow, make sure you join an action packed day at Kingston Park.
By Aidanb
what is the format of the playoffs and what do they have to do to get promoted
By markismith50
Sunday is a knock-out semi-final, and if they win the final they're up, I believe.
By Aidanb
I'm in Germany this weekend for the Oktoberfest but will have an eye on both games

will Smithy Senior be broadcasting in Germany
By Matt1il
markismith50 wrote:
Mon Sep 23, 2019 11:58 am
Sunday is a knock-out semi-final, and if they win the final they're up, I believe.
Not quite.

They have to beat Doncaster this weekend (in the Prelim Final) to then beat Oldham (away, in the Final) the weekend after to go up.
By markismith50
Hi Aidan, Smithy senior won’t be in Germany. But he will be at KP! (Sorry, couldn’t resist)
By Aidanb
markismith50 wrote:
Mon Sep 23, 2019 7:26 pm
Hi Aidan, Smithy senior won’t be in Germany. But he will be at KP! (Sorry, couldn’t resist)
Ooh I like that one
By Matt1il
markismith50 wrote:
Mon Sep 23, 2019 7:25 pm
Literally exactly what I just said.
Sorry! I've no idea what I misread the first time I read it?
By Dick Godfrey
Will our season tickets give us admission to the Thunder match before we settle down to the Falcons game?
By Dick Godfrey
Have just seen Offy site answer to my question. Season ticks get us in.
Never ending word association thread

Bam https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=t[…]

Nic Dolly rumoured to be leaving Tigers Had a r[…]

Tigers caught again

How many times? Before……. Sorry i[…]

Ask the Club

Was sent my tickets electronically today to go[…]