By Oldham Shark
Draw currently taking place and pools released around 3pm. Not being televised which is a bit of a shame. Looking at the completely simple format, would I be correct in thinking we should be getting Munster and Edinburgh?
By IrishShark
Oldham Shark wrote:
Wed Oct 28, 2020 2:12 pm
Draw currently taking place and pools released around 3pm. Not being televised which is a bit of a shame. Looking at the completely simple format, would I be correct in thinking we should be getting Munster and Edinburgh?
Munster or Edinburgh and either toulon or racing.
By JohnJ of HM
Is that what it means Alex? I looked on the ERC web-site and wasn't much wiser. Draw looked totally confusing to this bear with a little brain.
By Olyy
Yeah, it's such a convoluted structure - I'm just going to watch the games and see what happens, trying to understand it all at this stage gives me a headache

Toulon and Edinburgh is a decent enough draw - Toulon aren't what they once were, and from vaguely following Pro Rugby I think Edinburgh are in a bit of a slump as well.
Obviously both still top sides, but better than drawing Racing and Leinster or whatever
By Parky
With only two home games the two away games will be key as will bonus points. There's not much room for a slip up.
:googledeyed:
Covid Repayments

I’m pretty sure I read from an interview s[…]

LC-D health scare

https://www.rugbypass.com/plus/luke-cowan-dickie-i[…]

Mr Critchard Keeps Us Informed

Good, solid prop. Never let us down, especially in[…]

That's a shame, Wonder where he'll go? I know hi[…]