By Shaftesbury Shark
Great stuff, thanks for the season-long match reviews, always great reading

I actually don't think the 5/6 winning season is the right comparison here, I actually see more of 04/05 in this one, where we eventually ran up 2nd best against the all-conquering Wasps team in the play-offs.

And then came back improved and won everything the following season - fingers crossed here!
By chris1850
Yes. Thanks Major for another season of insightful and entertaining reviews. Always look forward to reading them and appreciating how well written they are, certainly in comparison to many of those written by 'professional ' journalists

Looking forward to next seasons! Thanks again for taking the trouble
By Clutch
Interestingly it goes back further. Hard to back against our PP winning team winning the league if it was a play off. Plus we would have won the season after if Hodgson was fit I’m pretty convinced. We were a higher flying team then then we are now. Admittedly much more competitive. Suppose the point is next year could be our year but we may need to be patient.
By Major Bloodnok
Shaftesbury Shark wrote:
Mon Jun 21, 2021 4:17 pm
Great stuff, thanks for the season-long match reviews, always great reading

I actually don't think the 5/6 winning season is the right comparison here, I actually see more of 04/05 in this one, where we eventually ran up 2nd best against the all-conquering Wasps team in the play-offs.

And then came back improved and won everything the following season - fingers crossed here!
Let's hope that's an omen...
Shaftesbury Shark liked this
By poyntonshark
FFS Major, come on, it's getting dull now. Something for you to mull over in the close season. In your reports next season, why not try, just now and again, dropping a B*ll*ck here and there. Then we wouldn't all just have to keep agreeing with you. We're beginning to look like a bunch of sycophants.
Clutch, iBozz, ageinghoody and 4 others liked this
By mase
Another follower here to join the Major's cult :yes:

Thanks again Major you sum up the feeling of the match and the season perfectly.

Looking forward to next season; what we can possibly achieve and your reporting on it already. :drunk:

Hope everyone enjoys the Summer and Lions tour and looking forward to us all being back in the stadium for next season (hopefully :pray: )

Latest media session: https://kierancrichard.wixs[…]

24/03/24 Bath 42 Sale 24 [GP]

Blame-casting - love it!

Covid Repayments

I’m pretty sure I read from an interview som[…]

Never ending word association thread

Dune https://media.tacdn.com/media/attractions-sp[…]