By Olyy
Shame, but expected based on the strength of the rumours

We'll definitely be in the market for a replacement
By DaveAitch
He looked a little hesitant when he first played but has got better and better: a good honest player who just gets on with the game. I wonder if we shall see him in a Scotland shirt sometime 'soon'. I hope the move goes well for him.
By Elgar
He improves noticeably almost game by game. Will be really interesting to see how much he can improve over another two seasons. Shame we won't see that happening in a Sale shirt but all the best to him. If Glasgow / SRFU are offering him a better deal or opportunity then it's thoroughly deserved.
By dinogyro
Best of luck to JP, big shame we've lost him.

I can't help thinking that we would have wanted to keep him, so maybe we don't have enough cash for him to stay? Do we have to save the money for some big signings?
Bucks1861 liked this
By Olyy
I read that Glasgow have doubled his salary - presumably that's what he's on, not what we offered as an extension (if we did)

TBH I can understand him looking to move on - he's gotten a lot of game time recently but if Lood and Beaumont are ever fit at the same time he's 4th/5th choice
Maybe Glasgow have told him he's going to be in their first choice 23
By Flumpty
Maybe Gregor Townsend has found the birth certificate for Wee Jimmy PooPlop McTavish DuPreez, that his Grandad lost all those years ago :yes:

If Towerbok and the Invisible man played side by side for Glasgow, then surely that would be the tallest 2nd row combo of all time
Centrethreequarter liked this
Asher Opoku-Fordjour

Does make me scratch my head a bit that England ar[…]

Ilex

https://twitter.com/premrugby/status/1790084209219[…]

Sarries game

Our game is on TNT1