By SsharksS
Hello everyone,

With The Corona Virus chaos it got me thinking about former players and those in the real world of work and in particular those who may be self employed and working on their own ventures.

Then I was thinking how could this network help those lads?

One example that came to mind was Dave Seymour with Couch Grind Coffee - and with everyone queuing in supermarkets like lunatics this past week, why not stay safe, stay home and buy all our coffee online from Dave www.couchgrindcoffee.com - a great bloke who bled for our club.

What are your thoughts and can anybody think of other examples?
(1st post - be kind)
By DaveAitch
SsharksS, that's possibly the most sibilant name on here.

Funnily enough I have just had a proper cup of coffee, and remarked that we hardly have any left in the cupboard. Mind you, I prefer tea, and I'm the only one who makes proper coffee anyway. I shall look at the link and possibly order some. I've no idea what anyone else ex-Sale does, so that's me out of giving further examples.
By Olyy
Brian Mujati has "A Pint With Brian" - A beer subscription box where every month he sends you a selection of beers and also videos of tasting notes that he's recorded
https://pintwithbrian.com/

I'm not much of a craft/ale drinker, so it's not something I've considered, but his videos in general are excellent so I've no doubt that it's a good service.
SsharksS liked this
By ale shark
One of them makes bread in south wales don't they? The 10/15 that many were never too excited about. Might have been called Nick but his full name escapes me.
By Olyy
ale shark wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 9:28 am
One of them makes bread in south wales don't they? The 10/15 that many were never too excited about. Might have been called Nick but his full name escapes me.

Nick Mcleod - I was always a big fan

Runs 'One Mile Bakery' a bakery, delivery service and baking class company in the Cardiff area:
https://www.onemilebakery.com/
By SsharksS
I was always a big fan of Nick McLeod too - kicked his goals and was always brave in defence particularly for a 10. I follow his One Mile Bakery, not sure how we could help him though :shrug:
By poyntonshark
I haven't looked for a while, but last time I did Stu didn't need any help, his work is top quality, likely to keep selling no matter what.
By ageinghoody
SsharksS wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 9:56 am
I was always a big fan of Nick McLeod too - kicked his goals and was always brave in defence particularly for a 10. I follow his One Mile Bakery, not sure how we could help him though :shrug:
If they're offering a delivery service I doubt they're short of business at the moment. Always provided they can get supplies of course!
By SsharksS
Over the weekend I saw Tom Brady's tweet about a new venture with www.pure-ev.co.uk Electric car chargers - Looks like him and Dom Barrow are working on it together? Wasn't Dom Barrow linked with Sharks as well at some point?
Never ending word association thread

Dune https://media.tacdn.com/media/attractions-sp[…]

24/03/24 Bath 42 Sale 24 [GP]

Once more unto the breach, dear friends, once&mdas[…]

Covid Repayments

Umm, I’m staggered anyone was unaware. […]

"how you are going to transform little Sale[…]