By chris1850
Stephen Jones has written a long article/interview with Mark in todays ST. It is quite a harrowing read and is a follow up from Jones' original article a year or so ago. He has clearly been in some very dark places during his life, including in the past year. Happily, he now seems to be in the initial stages of making a recovery and coming to terms with his problems. He has seemingly been receiving a lot of help and support from the Kennedy family which is good to see.

Article is well worth reading (unusually for SJ!). Let's hope Mark continues his recovery and even make a return to the game at some stage.
By MikeGC
chris1850 wrote:
Sun May 10, 2020 11:26 am

Article is well worth reading (unusually for SJ!). Let's hope Mark continues his recovery and even make a return to the game at some stage.
He hasn’t had a break as far as I am aware.
He is player/coach at Wilmslow (North One West) and was frequently the deciding factor in their league campaign. He did miss part of the season through injury and that coincided with a dip in league form for Wilmslow.
By Olyy
Very sad news,
Seemed to have turned his life around will working for/with the Kennedy's - he left there last year (presumably to have another crack at rugby, as he seemed to sign for an Italian club not long after) and looks like the change in routine/lifestyle has allowed the demons to creep back in

I hope he can get the help he needs
Covid Repayments

I’m pretty sure I read from an interview som[…]

Never ending word association thread

Dune https://media.tacdn.com/media/attractions-sp[…]

24/03/24 Bath 42 Sale 24 [GP]

Once more unto the breach, dear friends, once&mdas[…]

"how you are going to transform little Sale[…]