By Litzy Cole
I had to look up 'curate's egg'!

An enjoyable read and I totally agree with the opening paragraph and I have only been supporting Sale for 4 years. Strangely, I can't seem to enjoy it live on the TV, but I can when at the game. It seems to be more nerve-wracking at (my) home.

But 2nd in the table and a very good chance of being in the playoffs. A possible final. What more could we want?

Is Farrell really a thug? Yes, he has some brain fade moments, but also he does play a lot of rugby. I am by no means a Saracens supporter but you have to be fair.
By AndaleManito
I especially agree about our habit of taking our foot off the gas once we score some points. I don't think we've seen a totally complete Exeter or Sarries type performance where we put 60 points on a poor team yet, which I think we absolutely think we could have done against Tigers. We gifted tigers 14 points really. Not to say I'm unhappy with the performance by any means, but I know we can be better and still have gears to climb.
By stevene
thought we were pretty poor tbh. job done but could/ should have won it at an absolute canter. worst tigers team since last season under Murphy.....

positive was backline did well. sloppy a few times. pack got over the gain line easily. however set piece is a bit of a mess still with the lineout struggling without evans and webber and the scrum struggling without webber (coenie didnt struggle at LH when he had Webber packing down with him).
By Major Bloodnok
dinogyro wrote:
Mon Sep 07, 2020 3:01 pm
An enjoyable read and I totally agree with the opening paragraph and I have only been supporting Sale for 4 years. Strangely, I can't seem to enjoy it live on the TV, but I can when at the game. It seems to be more nerve-wracking at (my) home.
At the game, there are people around you to share the pain, at home you're on your own.
Covid Repayments

I’m pretty sure I read from an interview s[…]

LC-D health scare

https://www.rugbypass.com/plus/luke-cowan-dickie-i[…]

Mr Critchard Keeps Us Informed

Good, solid prop. Never let us down, especially in[…]

That's a shame, Wonder where he'll go? I know hi[…]