By Alex
The Sale Sharks Prediction League is now live, if you head to the link below you can submit your predictions for the season.

You get points for the following

10 points – Guessing the correct score
5 points – Guessing the winning side and correct points difference
2 points – Guessing the winning side correctly

https://viewfromthe22.com/prediction-league/

Sam Diamond will kindly be donating a prize for the winner so make sure you're in it to win it!
By iBozz
I'm assuming that we can tweak our predictions as the term progresses?

In prior Prediction Leagues I have often forgotten to add my score for matches so I've put "holding scores" in my predictions in case I forget again but I would hope to be able to amend them as time passes.
Flumpty liked this
By Alex
The winner of the league will receive a signed Sale Sharks shirt, a big thanks to Sam Diamond for sorting the prize out!
By Flumpty
Alex wrote:
Mon Nov 16, 2020 3:03 pm
The winner of the league will receive a signed Sale Sharks shirt, a big thanks to Sam Diamond for sorting the prize out!
I'm not sure if i'm a xxl or a xxxl - just saying :no:
By Flumpty
After seeing both teams, I've amended my prediction - to avoid being turfed out before a ball is kicked, is that allowed ?
By Alex
Well done to @Penalty Try and @Billy12301 for correctly predicting the score difference in the Saints match which means they've taken an early lead. 26 out of 27 correctly predicted a Sale win so are on 2 points or more.

By wishful3
bitterly disappointed that I was only one point out on guessing the score difference between the teams, but that I get lumped with the oi polloi, points wise :giggle: I'm going to need every point I can!!

I originally predicted a comfortable win for this weekend, think I'll be revising that down a touch given Falcons start last week.
By Alex
wishful3 wrote:
Thu Nov 26, 2020 8:47 am
bitterly disappointed that I was only one point out on guessing the score difference between the teams, but that I get lumped with the oi polloi, points wise :giggle: I'm going to need every point I can!!

I originally predicted a comfortable win for this weekend, think I'll be revising that down a touch given Falcons start last week.
I know what you mean, a bit limited in what I can do on that front but for next season we can have a think about how to work it
By poyntonshark
Blx. Wrong is wrong. If you touch down a millimetre before the try line you get ZERO points. You're no better than the rest of us :)

(Adam) Faith

Congratulations Morwenna

Morwenna Talling on the bench for England V Irelan[…]

Cam Neild has signed a 2 year deal at Falcons H[…]

Quins game

From what I remember from Axe's media talk before […]