By FarnhamShark
The recent email about the home semi-final said we'd have a priority window to buy extra tickets, starting at 10:00 Monday, and that we'd get another email with a code to use to do this. It's now 10:30 but I haven't seen another email. Are they on the way, or has mine gone missing, please?
By Major Bloodnok
FarnhamShark wrote:
Mon Apr 24, 2023 10:29 am
The recent email about the home semi-final said we'd have a priority window to buy extra tickets, starting at 10:00 Monday, and that we'd get another email with a code to use to do this. It's now 10:30 but I haven't seen another email. Are they on the way, or has mine gone missing, please?
Mine just arrived timed at 12:01
By SSR
With the renewable hard cards now in operation, is there anything I have to do
before I present it at the turnstiles at the first match?
By JoshSaleSharks
SSR wrote:
Fri Jul 14, 2023 7:50 am
With the renewable hard cards now in operation, is there anything I have to do
before I present it at the turnstiles at the first match?
HI SSR,

Your 2023/24 season ticket will be automatically uploaded to the reusable physical season ticket card once the Ticket Office process this season’s purchases, so all you need to do is turn up!

Thanks,

Josh
By chris1850
Josh

PLEASE will you make the mens first XV fixture list subscribable to Android and IPhone like it always was up until last season. Virtually every other club does, so it cant be complicated! Thanks
By JoshSaleSharks
chris1850 wrote:Josh

PLEASE will you make the mens first XV fixture list subscribable to Android and IPhone like it always was up until last season. Virtually every other club does, so it cant be complicated! Thanks
Hi Chris,

We are working on it and hope to have it available soon.
By JoshSaleSharks
printerland man wrote:
Tue Aug 29, 2023 3:55 pm
I've just gone on to the website to buy my season ticket and the link is not working.
Hi, Can you let me know if you are still having trouble? I've just been on and it seems to be working now, apologies if it was temporarily down!

Thanks,

Josh
By RuggerPleb
JoshSaleSharks wrote:
Mon Jul 17, 2023 10:59 am

Your 2023/24 season ticket will be automatically uploaded to the reusable physical season ticket card once the Ticket Office process this season’s purchases, so all you need to do is turn up!

Thanks,

Josh
Hi - Will there be a digital download available again? I've just realised we have a match this week, but my phone still just has the 2022-2023 QR code, and my e-ticketing account is showing I have no current tickets, just an paid "Order".
By JoshSaleSharks
printerland man wrote:
Thu Aug 31, 2023 9:58 am
Hi Josh,

Just tried again, link still not working. Is there a phone number for Angela?
Hi Printerland man,

Season Ticket holder seats were on reserve since renewals opened in March, and all the reservations of those unrenewed were taken off the system a month or so ago (extended from 24th April).

This link https://www.eticketing.co.uk/salesharksrugby/ will take you to our online ticketing portal. Click the little person icon on the top right of the screen (next to the basket icon) and then on the next page, click on Sign In. Fill in the details then once you're signed in click on SEASON TICKETS.

Once you're in the season, select your stand and click on the block you need to locate your seat. Select your seat, then the price type from the menu, then click on the basket icon top right then after checking what's in there is what you want, scroll down to the bottom and click on PROCEED TO CHECKOUT. At CHECKOUT on the left-hand side of the screen, you can select DIGITAL (45p) or PLASTIC CARD (£5 each – the system will calculate how many you need automatically) then you can choose your payment method of Credit/Debit Card or Direct Debit.

If you need anymore help, please email Angela.traynor@salesharks.com.
By JoshSaleSharks
RuggerPleb wrote:
Mon Sep 04, 2023 1:16 am
JoshSaleSharks wrote:
Mon Jul 17, 2023 10:59 am

Thanks,

Josh
Hi - Will there be a digital download available again? I've just realised we have a match this week, but my phone still just has the 2022-2023 QR code, and my e-ticketing account is showing I have no current tickets, just an paid "Order".
Hi Rugger,

Your e-season ticket will have been emailed to you already, so you will need to find the email and save the digital version to your phone (check your inbox and junk folder). If you had a physical card last season, then the 23/24 ST will have been uploaded to that automatically. If you can’t find the email please contact Angela.Traynor@salesharks.com

Thanks,

Josh
By PappjeShark
Hi Josh,

Can I ask for help please? Just over a month ago I was selected by AO as one of their Twitter winners for a signed shirt. I sent my details to the email address requested and have heard nothing since, not even an acknowledgement. I messaged the AO Twitter team and someone promised to chase it up but again I’ve heard nothing more.

I appreciate it was an AO competition rather than a direct club one, it’s reflecting badly on AO though.

Thanks
Simon
By JoshSaleSharks
PappjeShark wrote:
Mon Sep 25, 2023 7:25 pm
Hi Josh,

Can I ask for help please? Just over a month ago I was selected by AO as one of their Twitter winners for a signed shirt. I sent my details to the email address requested and have heard nothing since, not even an acknowledgement. I messaged the AO Twitter team and someone promised to chase it up but again I’ve heard nothing more.

I appreciate it was an AO competition rather than a direct club one, it’s reflecting badly on AO though.

Thanks
Simon
Hi Simon,

Apologies for that! Could you send me an email to Joshua.haywood@salesharks.com, with a screenshot of the social post that you won and I will speak to AO and hopefully get this sorted for you!

Thanks,

Josh
By dinogyro
I met Sean from App2tap at the Northampton game. His machine and app allows you to buy and pour your own beer so spreading out the queue and reducing waiting times. You can have more than one vending machine to further speed things up.

Unfortunately, he could not connect to the internet/wifi, so the machine did not work. I believe that this was his first ever 'live' trial, so he was understandably disappointed. I have no connection with Sean, but this idea seems brilliant. Will the club be trying his idea out again and making sure he's 'connected' the next time?

For anyone interested or who would also like to support this idea:

https://app2tap.io/
By PappjeShark
Hi Josh,

Not a request as such, instead a comment on post-match buses on Friday.

After the game my son and I went to get the TC shuttle bus, of which at least 6 were queued up ready and waiting, which is more than usual I’m sure. With a mass of fans rapidly forming queue, I said to my son “This really needs one of the bus management team to count heads and get them all filling up simultaneously”, something which would obviously speed up the whole process.

It wasn’t the usual faces managing the buses, and it took a few minutes, however someone did then take the initiative and start doing just that and it really got the queue moving. I’m pretty sure it was a woman in a red top of the sort the Sharks fan helpers wear - if so, the point of this post is to give my thanks and say well done for that helper really helping speed things up.
Surbiton_Shark liked this
By FarnhamShark
Hi, Josh:

Do you know when the exact dates and times for the second half of the Prem. season will be published?
By JoshSaleSharks
FarnhamShark wrote:
Tue Dec 12, 2023 2:24 pm
Hi, Josh:

Do you know when the exact dates and times for the second half of the Prem. season will be published?
Hi Farnham,

We expect to hear towards the end of January, which would mean they would be public around the end of Jan/start of Feb.

Thanks,

Josh
By dinogyro
When you buy electronic tickets and they are delivered by email, could there be a link to the shuttle bus website in the email? It would just make it a little easier.
Oh Danny Boy liked this
By FarnhamShark
The Newcastle friendly is included in the fixture list, but the Saints one isn't. Can you confirm that it's still scheduled to take place?
Oh Danny Boy liked this
By JoshSaleSharks
dinogyro wrote:
Thu Dec 21, 2023 3:26 pm
When you buy electronic tickets and they are delivered by email, could there be a link to the shuttle bus website in the email? It would just make it a little easier.
Hi Dino,

I've actioned this so should be the case going forward!
dinogyro liked this
By JoshSaleSharks
FarnhamShark wrote:
Wed Jan 31, 2024 10:43 am
The Newcastle friendly is included in the fixture list, but the Saints one isn't. Can you confirm that it's still scheduled to take place?
Hi Farnham,

Definitely still going ahead, I will speak to our media team and find out why it's not showing on the fixture list.
By Oh Danny Boy
@JoshSaleSharks

Is there any chance the ticket office could send an email to season ticket holders with links for booking tickets for both friendly games?
By dinogyro
Why is it so difficult to find out where to watch the women on TV? Please could you tell us when you release the team news?

If it isn't being shown anywhere, could you at least tell us?
Oh Danny Boy liked this
By Altishark2222
What's happened to the ref link - it's not working again even though it's a premiership game? ?
By Altishark2222
What's happened to the ref link - it's not working again even though it's a premiership game? ?
By KENNy1
chris1850 wrote:
Wed Jul 17, 2019 6:22 pm
ale shark wrote:
Wed Jul 17, 2019 6:15 pm
Was sent my tickets electronically today to go in the phone wallet. Brilliant service
I use an Android phone. When I click on the link to upload the ticket to Google Pay, I get the message 'Oops. Something went wrong. Please try again later '. Anyone else managed it successfully?
Maybe the internet was bad..
By JohnJ of HM
Altishark2222 wrote:
Sun Mar 31, 2024 5:11 pm
Still no reflink for the Quins game
By Flumpty
No speakers working in the North Stand at the weekend. We picked up the occassional word from the Prawn Sandwich Stand, but nothing understandable.
By Alex
Was the same in the South stand and East too by the look of social media
By Oh Danny Boy
On Sunday the club organised a quartet of musicians, pitch side, by the South Stand. Unfortunately, they didn't appear to have an understanding of the game and were not accompanied.

They first decided to play as George Ford was lining up his second conversion.

I'm not blaming them but I am pointing the finger at the club for not ensuring they were chaperoned to make sure they knew when to play and not play. As the game went on they warmed the stand up nicely and were applauded, they played outside after the game too.

As with everything in life, we learn from our mistakes, please do bring them back and please make sure they are accompanied

Decent enough program. Wish more clubs would do it[…]

Falcons

Their team doesn't look that bad on paper. bu[…]

Tom Curry OMG

I just hope he takes his time and is patient. Jus[…]

Queen