There's talk that the group stages will now be called off and the tournament will go straight to 16 team knockouts, top 8 from each group

We're in 8th in group a!
Champions cup knockouts, these are dizzying heights
At first I thought why not play the games with no French clubs involved? These would help the inevitable more crowded fixture list later on. Then, perhaps with the strong media interest correctly picking up on the behaviour of professional sport that is being allowed, then maybe a lower profile for a couple of weeks is no bad thing. Let football take the criticism!
The team last time we faced Lyon (won 15-13 at home, after losing 27-24 away a few months prior)

SALE: Haley, Solomona, Addison, Janse van Rensburg, Yarde, James, Cliff, Flynn, Jones, Aulika, Nott, Ostrikov, Neild, Seymour, Ross

Replacements: Webber, Harrison, Tarus, Beaumont, Postlethwaite, B Curry, Charnley, James
Confirmed into the playoffs:
https://www.epcrugby.com/2021/02/24/rev ... announced/
For the purposes of the draw, clubs from the same league cannot be drawn against one another, however, clubs from either pool can be drawn against one another.

A further agreed key principle of the Heineken Champions Cup draw will ensure that clubs which have won both pool stage matches on the pitch – i.e. where results were not impacted by COVID-19 – will play at home in the Round of 16. Therefore, Racing 92, Leinster Rugby, Wasps, Bordeaux-Bègles and Munster Rugby will each be guaranteed a home fixture.
LC-D health scare

Just re-signed for another year.

Mr Critchard Keeps Us Informed

I can only imagine with the winger situation that […]

In other news..... Crusaders 37 Chiefs 26. Nine t[…]

Humbug