By poyntonshark
Good stuff as usual Major. Just one tiny quibble, Lukes ahem.."Iffy" kick didn't bounce around awkwardly, it went straight down their No.6's throat. Said flankers grubber kick ahead then bounced around a bit before May got to it.
By Major Bloodnok
poyntonshark wrote:
Tue Apr 20, 2021 2:29 am
Good stuff as usual Major. Just one tiny quibble, Lukes ahem.."Iffy" kick didn't bounce around awkwardly, it went straight down their No.6's throat. Said flankers grubber kick ahead then bounced around a bit before May got to it.
Fair enough, I haven't actually rewatched it yet - I don't think my blood pressure could take it, even knowing the outcome.
By Yareet
As ever an excellent summary, Major. The Axe Factor is a vastly underrated description.

My only quibble (since we're doing that!) is either my birthday has come early or the game wasn't played on 17th July. :mrgreen:
By Major Bloodnok
Yareet wrote:
Tue Apr 20, 2021 1:43 pm
As ever an excellent summary, Major. The Axe Factor is a vastly underrated description.

My only quibble (since we're doing that!) is either my birthday has come early or the game wasn't played on 17th July. :mrgreen:
Picky, picky, picky... 😉
By PappjeShark
Only just read this and it encapsulates the game perfectly. And I echo your quizzing of the Faf long range shot. We were destroying them with our maul, so a kick to the corner was probably the low tariff choice compared to Faf for half way. Ah well.
Buelligansmate liked this
By Lord Elpus
I finally watched the game on the GP match video. Thanks again Blooders. Disappointing result all things considered.

Good for him, if he finds some fitness internation[…]

Never ending word association thread

Bam https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=t[…]

Tigers caught again

How many times? Before……. Sorry i[…]

Ask the Club

Was sent my tickets electronically today to go[…]