By Lord Elpus
Thanks again Blooders for bothering. The graphs are interesting and show most of all that we are crap at ball retention unlike say Exeter. Giving up the ball in attack is a great way of conceding at the other end as the defence is disorganised.

We may be fourth but if we keep losing to sides below us we'll quickly be in the bottom four.
By DaveAitch
Who was it who said on here "I always like a graph", or have I just imagined that.

Just to correct a typo (or autocorrection?) Arran is an island off the coast of Scotland. The rugby player is Arron.

That was spot on, again, Major, and, as usual, a good read. Thanks
By SixNineOne
So the graphs seem to tell us that for Sale to win they need less than 40% possession. Irish won last weekend with barely 20% possession. So who do we need to give the ball to for the other 40% next Sunday - the ball boys?!
DaveAitch liked this
By snaderson
I've been Mulling over Arran Reed. He's a Bute. The Skye's the limit for him.

Your next job now, Major, is to produce scatter charts for other teams so we can see whether it's just us or something about the laws and their application :)

PS great work as always
DaveAitch liked this
By Major Bloodnok
DaveAitch wrote:
Mon Mar 15, 2021 10:22 pm
Who was it who said on here "I always like a graph", or have I just imagined that.

Just to correct a typo (or autocorrection?) Arran is an island off the coast of Scotland. The rugby player is Arron.

That was spot on, again, Major, and, as usual, a good read. Thanks
Between Aaron, Arron and Arran (and I know someone who spells it like the island), it's hard to keep up. At least I know how to spell Marland. 😉

BTW, I'm going to officially change the spelling of my surname to Dubhghlas...
snaderson, DaveAitch liked this
By DaveAitch
Major, I am happy to say that I have never seen you Faff around. Spelling Faf and Marland is always a yardstick of one's ability.
Snaderson, I'm not getting drawn into a pun-fest of Scottish islands with you as someone is bound to Yell at us.
By Lord Elpus
DaveAitch wrote:
Tue Mar 16, 2021 7:20 pm
Major, I am happy to say that I have never seen you Faff around. Spelling Faf and Marland is always a yardstick of one's ability.
Snaderson, I'm not getting drawn into a pun-fest of Scottish islands with you as someone is bound to Yell at us.
Don't Muck about - it all sounds a bit Rùm to me - I think you'll finish up with Eigg on your face - I Cana see anything different.
By snaderson
DaveAitch wrote:
Tue Mar 16, 2021 7:20 pm
Coll said that if Ange read these puns, it would have Kilda.
By poyntonshark
At the risk of gettin Wyres crossed I am Gunna assume that Jura group of Bigga intellects than me. So to be Fair Isle leave the punning to you because I Danna want to be embarrassed. So far as the match report goes, I agree with everything that Graemsay, none of you care what Isay.
By Lord Elpus
poyntonshark wrote:
Wed Mar 17, 2021 9:18 am
At the risk of gettin Wyres crossed I am Gunna assume that Jura group of Bigga intellects than me. So to be Fair Isle leave the punning to you because I Danna want to be embarrassed. So far as the match report goes, I agree with everything that Graemsay, none of you care what Isay.
I always knew you were a Muckle Flugga Poynters.
By wrinklieshark
My mother's first name was Iona, and when she married my father she became Iona Bentley.
In the days when people didn't just say 'Hello' when they answered the phone, she was a bit taken aback, when after answering with her name, got the reply 'Well I've got a Humber Super Snipe, but I'm not bragging about it'. She always just gave the number afer that.....
Lord Elpus, DaveAitch, snaderson and 1 others liked this
By Lord Elpus
From what I remember about Humbers they had the top speed, acceleration, and manoeuvrability of a WWI tank . However they were good at flattening enemy trenches.
By DaveAitch
At the back of my mind I had a thought that they, Humber, did actually produce tanks in WWII, so I looked it up. It seems they didn't, but they did build armoured cars.
Quins game

It looks like our injury woes are viewed as an opp[…]

Blanket

Good for him, if he finds some fitness internation[…]

Tigers caught again

How many times? Before……. Sorry i[…]