Interesting how they rate this.

Waisea Nayacalevu:

Toulon to Sale Sharks

The Sharks needed a big-name signing in the centres to cover for the loss of Manu Tuilagi, and the explosive Fiji captain will certainly provide that. A menacing runner will be looking to punch holes in Premiership defences from the first whistle.

https://www.rugbypass.com/news/14-rugby ... xt-season/
Olyy wrote:
Sat Mar 30, 2024 1:36 pm
Nic Dolly rumoured to be leaving Tigers

Had a real torrid time with injuries - would we look his way if Creevy is leaving?
Fit and on form he's a very good player, it's just getting him there that seems to be the issue

EQP and academy credit would make the deal sweeter on our end
Signed for Western Force
https://westernforce.rugby/news/force-c ... ly-2024418
Olyy liked this
Exeter Chiefs supposedly have Hunter Paisami secured for next season. One hell of a player!

That's 2 prime centres moving clubs, yet we lose Manu and SJ (potentially Doherty) and can only muster a 33 year old who has hardly played this season. (Deliberately playing devils advocate as I do rate Naya).
RinTin wrote:
Tue Apr 30, 2024 11:25 am
Exeter Chiefs supposedly have Hunter Paisami secured for next season. One hell of a player!

That's 2 prime centres moving clubs, yet we lose Manu and SJ (potentially Doherty) and can only muster a 33 year old who has hardly played this season. (Deliberately playing devils advocate as I do rate Naya).
Don't believe that this is a done deal yet. Although only T's to cross and I's to dot.
“ Harry Williams, 32, has started seven of his 12 appearances for Montpellier but could become the victim of an end-of-season clear-out after they slipped to 13th, five points behind Bayonne with President Mohed Altrad looking to make huge changes.

Sale Sharks, Saracens and the Scarlets are all looking for a tight head for next season”
Stoke Shark wrote:
Tue May 07, 2024 5:19 pm
I’m going for Vannes - ProD2 as he follows them on Instagram!!
Olyy wrote:
Mon May 06, 2024 7:57 pm
My new Sam James guess is San Diego Legion in the MLR (based solely on him going to San Diego during our off week)
Good shout! They're top of ProD2 at the moment, as well, so gotta imagine they'll be recruiting if they're promoted
I still think the additional signed-but-not-announced centre(/back, as axe described them in his latest media day) is going to be Addison, but noticed Devoto is leaving Chiefs at the end of the season - always been a big fan of his
Centres for next season are Bedlow, RMW, Naya and Rob. 2 12's, 2 13's. Throw Curtis into the mix as well, perhaps Luke James as well and Doherty (if he stays). I'd argue we don't need another centre given none of ours will be dragged away for internationals.

If someone is indeed coming I'd take Addison over Devoto as he can cover more than just centre. Maybe that's why Axe has described the signing as a 'back'.
Olyy, 45jumper liked this
RinTin wrote:
Fri May 10, 2024 8:19 am
Centres for next season are Bedlow, RMW, Naya and Rob. 2 12's, 2 13's. Throw Curtis into the mix as well, perhaps Luke James as well and Doherty (if he stays). I'd argue we don't need another centre given none of ours will be dragged away for internationals.

If someone is indeed coming I'd take Addison over Devoto as he can cover more than just centre. Maybe that's why Axe has described the signing as a 'back'.
Yeah I did think it was odd when Axe said we had two centres coming in
Never ending word association thread

Hibernian https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/imag[…]

Team S'Up for't Tigers

Also, if the gods favoured us: We beat Sarries wi[…]

PIERS O'CONOR - BEARS TRIBUTE

He may be Connacht-bound, but he'll always be a Br[…]

Yes the big announcement jarred with me too and su[…]