By StalyShark
We do have the two ‘easiest’ games after this so you’d expect some changes.
Glos:
Harrison, Langdon, Oosthuizen
JpDP, Phillips
Nield, Dugdale, JLDP
Cliff, RdP
Hill, Doherty
Reed, Luke/Ham, Denny (?)
By Van Cannonball
I think Glos are not that bad, remember they beat Exeter’s reserve team recently, and there’s no pressure of relegation.

So I’d be wary of full team rotation. I’d keep it to 5 or 6 max and then same again for Worc.
By Olyy
Same 23, for me

Only changes I'd consider:
Morozov for Harrison (though Val played on Monday, so unlikely)
if Ben is fit he comes onto the bench (but I don't think he will be)
By Clutch
I think there will be more than the normal amount of rotation for the Glouc game. These two European games will take a lot out of the players. This is when we really trust the squad.
By StalyShark
According to JB on the eggchasers YouTube channel they’ve brought a WW2 bomb to the match. Think we tried blowing up the U Boat pens before with not much success. Here goes again.
By Olyy
StalyShark wrote:
Sat Apr 10, 2021 10:39 am
According to JB on the eggchasers YouTube channel they’ve brought a WW2 bomb to the match. Think we tried blowing up the U Boat pens before with not much success. Here goes again.
I thought this was a joke and was a reference to a players nickname that I wasn't aware of

But no, a literal WW2 bomb :yikes:
By chris1850
Can't wait for ko. After so many years where our ambition was to avoid relegation, to be in the European QFs with some recent form behind us is a great feeling. I know it will be incredibly tough today and LR are clear favourites but that doesn't matter to me. I am genuinely optimistic for the future.

Bring it on!
hirdyshark liked this
By iBozz
As well as being on BT Sport the match is also on Channel 4.

BT Sport 2 HD: 1445 - 1715

Channel 4 & Channel 4 HD: 1430 - 1710
By Streatham Shark
poyntonshark wrote:
Sat Apr 10, 2021 3:53 pm
I haven't heard a player shouting at the kicker since under 12's
Remarkably dull from them. Even then one of their players attempted to charge it down after being sent back. Don't think I saw that in 25 years of decidedly amateur rugby.

Seems we should focus on a left footer if Sam […]

Glory https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kJoujuiqGSo

Hybrid contracts

Bevan Rodd Ah, of course! I genuinely couldn't[…]

28/04/24 Newcastle 14 Sale 35 (GP)

Three down, two to go... https://anoldgreydog.uk/[…]