By chris1850
DaveAitch wrote:
Tue May 11, 2021 2:02 pm
Gigg Lane for sale: Gigg Lane not for Sale.
Very droll! I didn't spot the irony when giving the thread a title. Well done! :doh:
By AonM
A move to Gigg Lane would be a bad move in my humble opinion. Moving further from Sale's 'Home' and worse transport links then the AJ Bell.
chris1850 liked this
By FarnhamShark
According to The Sun (yeah, I know) Salford Red Devils are considering buying it in case we buy the A J Bell and kick them out. Price of £4M.
By ageinghoody
FarnhamShark wrote:
Wed May 12, 2021 4:44 pm
According to The Sun (yeah, I know) Salford Red Devils are considering buying it in case we buy the A J Bell and kick them out. Price of £4M.
They're prepared to pay £4M just "in case"?? :crazy:
By iBozz
FarnhamShark wrote:
Wed May 12, 2021 4:44 pm

I'm no businessman or economist but, if SS were to buy the AJB, why would they want to kick out an already installed and presumably solvent and paying tenant?

Surely they would need to maximise the income from the site, whilst at the same time making sure that they weren't overplaying the pitch and making it deteriorate, and allowing both Clubs to stamp their own identities on the stadium would make sense.

Well, it would to me.
By Karrot Paunaskas
AonM wrote:
Wed May 12, 2021 12:42 pm
A move to Gigg Lane would be a bad move in my humble opinion. Moving further from Sale's 'Home' and worse transport links then the AJ Bell.
100% Better Public transport links than the
Aj Bell , Bury Metrolink With a Direct route from Sale & South Manchester, Within a 10 minute meander from Bury interchange or 2 minutes on a Bus and Direct bus link services from Manchester City Centre.
Covid Repayments

I’m pretty sure I read from an interview s[…]

LC-D health scare

https://www.rugbypass.com/plus/luke-cowan-dickie-i[…]

Mr Critchard Keeps Us Informed

Good, solid prop. Never let us down, especially in[…]

That's a shame, Wonder where he'll go? I know hi[…]