By Stet
Why can’t I buy tickets. What’s going on - shambolic
By SSR
I have tried post 12:00 as I am a previous season ticket holder but it won't let me buy.
Have to agree about the sentiment.
By Salethruandthru
Same here. I have been a season ticket holder since Heywood Road days and it says my e-ticketing account does allow em access to buy. There is a problem Houston.
By SSR
Just seen the time on my post, seems this site is working on UT not BST.
I hope that the eticketing site is not the same ?
By Salethruandthru
Even though it says I am a season tcket holder on the e-ticketing landing page. Frustrating after all this time waiting for Boris to give clearance and IT let's us down Grrrr
By chris1850
Stet wrote:
Sun May 16, 2021 12:41 pm
So amateurish - typical Sale
There's obviously been a problem. It happens. Santander s online banking was down for 24hrs yesterday so problems happen to the biggest organisations.

I'm sure the Club will be aware of the issue and trying to get it sorted ASAP but to call it "So amateurish - typical Sale" is pathetic and unjustified. Get a life in the real world.
Bucks1861, iammatt, Flumpty and 1 others liked this
By Salethruandthru
Problem solved and now very easy to buy tickets. Looking forward to watching with some atmosphere and hopefully Manu back up and running too.
Bucks1861 liked this
By Stet
Chris 1850 - <No insults please>
It is amateurish. No notice on the website to say that there was a problem - how are we supposed to know??
By chris1850
Stet wrote:
Sun May 16, 2021 2:12 pm
Chris 1850 - get off your high horse you prick!
It is amateurish. No notice on the website to say that there was a problem - how are we supposed to know??
There was a brief problem. It was quickly fixed. On a Sunday. S*** happens. Well done to those who sorted it within a couple of hours.

Just looked briefly at your profile on here. You have made 20 posts and virtually every single one is highly critical and sometimes abusive towards either the Club or the team or both. It seems that you expect the same extremely high standards of lesser mortals that you no doubt exhibit yourself.
By SSR
Not all the problems solved.
I held two season tickets that myself and one of my sons would use.
However I find I cannot assign the second ticket to him despite creating a placeholder
account for him.
What a bloody shambles.
By Shark in Exile
Afternoon,

Looking to take my partner to her first Sale home game but having a problem buying two tickets as need to reassign one to a non member

Anyone know how to register another person who is not a season ticket holder or member for the e-ticketing?

Any help appreciated :yes:
By Salethruandthru
ShawSharkRedemption wrote:
Sun May 16, 2021 3:07 pm
Not all the problems solved.
I held two season tickets that myself and one of my sons would use.
However I find I cannot assign the second ticket to him despite creating a placeholder
account for him.
What a bloody shambles.
Did you add your son to your account network. You will need to do this to reassign the ticket to him. When you log in to your e-ticketing account go to MyAccount then to Network which is under account management then you will see you can add another member to your account. When you have done this and buy tickets you will have the option to reassign one of the tickets. Hope this helps
By Salethruandthru
Shark in Exile wrote:
Sun May 16, 2021 4:15 pm
Afternoon,

Looking to take my partner to her first Sale home game but having a problem buying two tickets as need to reassign one to a non member

Anyone know how to register another person who is not a season ticket holder or member for the e-ticketing?

Any help appreciated :yes:
Go to
https://www.eticketing.co.uk/salesharks ... gistration
and set your partner up as an e ticketing member. You will be able to add her to your network on your account but as your partner is not a season ticket holder you will not be able to assign a ticket to her until the tickets gpo on general release on Thursday 20th at midday by which tim ethere may or may not be any to release.

Also my experience today is that the system will just assign tickets and you cannot select any particular seat so if you buy one for yourself today, it may be pot luck what you then get if you try to add another on Thursday. Good luck
Shark in Exile liked this
By SSR
Sadly, I did add my son and he does appear on my network, but again as he is not a
season ticket member he can not be assigned the ticket. Obviously the fact that I have two season tickets does not give me two ticket rights on the system.
By wrinklieshark
If the 2 season tickets have different 'Client Refs' is it not possible to assign both of them to different people? Or am I being stupid here? It has been known.....
By SSR
Unfortunately here-in lies a problem, both of my season tickets have the same client ref.
By iBozz
<MOD> Can we please not resort to either personal insults or slagging off the Club or, indeed, anyone else.

Identifying and discussing problems is fine but, as none of us know where any problems may lie nor what work may be going on backstage to resolve things, there is no point blaming any party indiscriminately. </MOD>
By Raimond
All done through Ticketmaster anyway, daft blaming the club. Anyway, let's leave all that well alone.

Has anyone who's been lucky enough to get tickets got any clue how many appear to still be available please?? I know plenty will be desperate to go, I suppose the current situation and it being a Friday night might put some off....do you think there's any chance at all of either game going to general sale??

I'm bloody desperate to be there but normally only manage half a dozen games a season because of work and coming over from Sheffield (not easy on a Friday night!).

I know that makes me a part timer and plenty deserve a ticket more than me, but I'd love to...please give me a clue please whether I've got a prayer and should start sweet talking the boss!! Cheers
By Shark in Exile
Got my ticket for the Quins game when they were released for 19/20 Season Ticket holders and have been lucky to get a ticket on general release today for my partner. :joy:
Looking forward to the game
iBozz liked this
By 45jumper
Managed to get some tickets for the Bristol game, can't wait :clap:
Never ending word association thread

Seven https://youtu.be/0e4Odk-v3oU?si=7nsF0jSeZinF[…]

Falcons

Not sure the citing comission can get involved - y[…]

Heaton Moor 2nds 54 Congleton 2nds 17. KO 12 n[…]

Decent enough program. Wish more clubs would do it[…]