By FarnhamShark
The immediate problem that springs to mind is that both clubs play Winter sports - not good for arranging fixtures or for the playing surface. However, owning our own ground can only be a good thing.
By Van Cannonball
My main concern is how the RL fans will feel about it.

I can’t see them being too happy about a move back to inferior facilities, even considering it’s their spiritual home and logically they can’t afford the AJB.

Much as I have immense nostalgia for Heywood Rd I wouldn’t want to be watching our games there regularly.

I really don’t want to return to the Edgeley scenario of hostile locals going to and from the stadium...
By Elgar
I'd much prefer to look at alternatives to AJ Bell.

But if AJ Bell it must be then this share looks much better than the Stockport County arrangement.

It's actually a share rather than (i) both clubs and the ground being under common ownership whilst one club is better invested in than the other; (ii) landlord and tenant (as it was firstly and then secondly as Kennedy invested in and theb divested from Cheshire Sports.

It's a share of equals. Actually purely in terms of the owners' financial powers, we're very much the poorer partner.

Any local resentment from Salford RL fans would be more than offset by goodwill from the football club which is a project with a lot of potential and a more popular sport in the postcode.
By Elgar
Nearest they'd get (Salford RL) to a buy back clause is why I'd imagine they'd do this.

Would put them in a compelling position to buy back if the Sale/Salford FC ownership no longer considered it fit for purpose and were looking to sell it to a developer instead of to another sports club.
By Bucks1861
https://www.seriousaboutrl.com/salford- ... ate-50806/
Executive chairman of the Red Devils, Paul King, had previously said this on the stadium proceedings: “The stadium is going, and we will have a new landlord within the next 12 months. However, we are here for the 2022 season 100%,” King said.

The Red Devils cannot afford to be part of a joint bid for AJ Bell Stadium, so they were were considering a move to the Peninsula Stadium, which would have seen the rugby league club swap grounds with Salford City.
Covid Repayments

I’m pretty sure I read from an interview s[…]

LC-D health scare

https://www.rugbypass.com/plus/luke-cowan-dickie-i[…]

Mr Critchard Keeps Us Informed

Good, solid prop. Never let us down, especially in[…]

That's a shame, Wonder where he'll go? I know hi[…]