By poyntonshark
Clean slate for Christophe from me. I made no secret of thinking him the worst ref in the league last year. But, as we have noted in the past, that is the worst of a good bunch. Those in charge of the refs have proven to be pretty good at spotting the good ones and sticking with them as they develop along their curves. I reserve the right to give him a proper slating for any perceived issues on Saturday. But for now, I am looking forward to seeing a more fully developed referee properly control a hotly contested game.
By Clutch
I agree. CMK improved massively. Doyle went terrible etc. Lot can change with new laws etc. Plus they must take a break, review and work on improvements.
By Flumpty
ledzepsfr wrote:
Fri Sep 17, 2021 12:14 am
Van Cannonball wrote:
Thu Sep 16, 2021 5:58 pm
Off to a bad start then!...
Don't infringe - will not get pinged......simples :D
It helps when you have a captain that can get his point across without p*ssing off the ref................... step up Jono Ross. :flamed: :flamed: :flamed: :yikes: :yikes:

We're doomed I tell you, absolutely doomed
iBozz liked this
By Van Cannonball
I suppose it was when he was TMO that he seemed to have a vendetta against us last year.

I did think he was good when he first came in so I’m prepared to give him another chance...

Got to say I’m a little disappointed that Axe has continued with Jono as captain - hopefully he’s learnt to control the red mist a little.

Farting

Quins game

From what I remember from Axe's media talk before […]

Was sadly unable to make it, hope all went well :[…]

30/12/23: Northampton 21 Sale 17 [GP]

RIP Deadly Derek Underwood. Spinner extraordinai[…]