By LJK
I didn't know, until searching tonight , that the Monday highlights programme has been scrapped this season. Shame, as it was a way of seeing something of all the games in less than an hour. I also rate the comments of David Flatman as one of the more informed and moderate commentators on TV. His 'lads banter' with Mark Durden Smith was mostly quite funny too, and they appeared to be a great combo.
I have watched the Sale highlights on the Premiership website, and it is oddly edited. It shows the penalty kicks but not always what was the cause of the penalty in the first place. I will persevere with it, but not sure I will click around the site to watch other highlights now.
Seems a backward step in what appeared to be an increasing screening of RU on free to view TV.
45jumper liked this
By Clutch
The highlights are normally fine. They must have hired some intern to edit that one as badly as possible. Full matches are free as well so you can pick out your own edit or re watch like me!!! Shambles that 5 don’t have the highlights.
By 45jumper
Agree with @LJK about Flatman and Durden-Smith, they made the tricky job of cramming in analysis and witty comments into an hour look very easy.
Hopefully someone else picks up the rights, the editing on the latest highlights were genuinely shocking.
By Flumpty
That is a real, real shame.

It was the solitary TV programme in a week that my son and I would sit down together and watch.
Never ending word association thread

Bam https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=t[…]

Nic Dolly rumoured to be leaving Tigers Had a r[…]

Tigers caught again

How many times? Before……. Sorry i[…]

Ask the Club

Was sent my tickets electronically today to go[…]