By FarnhamShark
I parked there on Sunday (not sure of the official designation, but it's in West, across from the tesla area (what's that all about)). There was a warden issuing tickets to all the cars parked outside the designated spaces - on yellows, up on kerbs, etc. I've no problem with that - badly parked cars make it difficult for entering & leaving.
SimonG liked this
By IrishShark
The fight for a parking spot has led many shoppers to park on pavements, double lines and inside disabled bays without permits.

As a result, the shopping centre deployed parking wardens who were seen dishing out penalty notes to customers.
By Van Cannonball
To be honest, outside of a couple of occasions at Christmas years ago, there are always spaces at the Trafford centre whenever I’ve been.

It’s just that there’s loads of people who don’t want to walk from the further car park sections. If it’s busy I always head straight to them rather than waste time trying to find a spot closer.

More than happy for everyone parked up on pavements and pedestrian areas etc to be fined.
Flumpty liked this
By PappjeShark
That Tesla set up is an absolute shambles and a huge waste of a couple of hundred parking spots. The two games so far have caused minor heebie-jeebies at the squeezed capacity compared to how it’s been previously. On both occasions I’ve not seen a single human being in the Tesla tent.

Other than that, fair dinkum to ticket people parking out of marked bays!
Quins game

It looks like our injury woes are viewed as an opp[…]

Blanket

Good for him, if he finds some fitness internation[…]

Tigers caught again

How many times? Before……. Sorry i[…]