Denny will almost definitely switch, he's already posted on his Instagram story

Can't think of any others
If Akker had a Scottish granny he could've joined his brother north of the wall
Maybe Marland for St Lucia?

Does Rohan have an English granny (I know a lot of South Africans do)

Could we get Mike Haley back as an EQP player again?
Yareet wrote:
Wed Nov 24, 2021 10:55 pm
Flumpty wrote:
Wed Nov 24, 2021 3:59 pm
From the BEEB today

World Rugby changes rules to allow players to switch national teams
https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/rugby-union/59406025

Im trying to think of any of our current squad who could "swap horses", but coming up with a blank
The Horse himself.
He could, but not for a while -he last played for the Offal Scoffers in 2020.
Residency doesn't count towards the nationality switch, only parent/grandparent

I do remember reading an article that said his brother is in the UK police force, though - not sure on what the eligibility rules are around joining the police, but maybe that implies a British relation somewhere down the line

(again this is all hypothetical, i don't predict a nationality switch for Rohan even if he is somehow eligible)
DaveAitch wrote:
Wed Nov 24, 2021 5:00 pm
One thing it will stop (if it really did happen) is giving someone a five minute sub appearance to prevent another country from being able to select him or her.

I'd be all for everyone playing for whoever they want or, perhaps have a draught system with the lowest ranked team getting first dibs. :yikes:
Well I had spaghetti for dinner last night so I now qualify for Italy. The bonus for me is the fact that I'm no good shouldn't present a problem!
SimonG wrote:
Thu Nov 25, 2021 12:36 pm
DaveAitch wrote:
Wed Nov 24, 2021 5:00 pm
One thing it will stop (if it really did happen) is giving someone a five minute sub appearance to prevent another country from being able to select him or her.

I'd be all for everyone playing for whoever they want or, perhaps have a draught system with the lowest ranked team getting first dibs. :yikes:
Well I had spaghetti for dinner last night so I now qualify for Italy.
Well yes, but no. If it was made at the Heinz factory at Wigan, you're now a Pie Eater.
SimonG liked this
Quins game

It looks like our injury woes are viewed as an opp[…]

Blanket

Good for him, if he finds some fitness internation[…]

Tigers caught again

How many times? Before……. Sorry i[…]