By Stoke Shark
Fissler saying that Rohan looking to exercise clause in contract allowing him to leave at the end of the season.

Seems like potentially big changes on the horizon
By Olyy
With all the rumours of leavers, I wouldn't mind seeing some rumours linking us to players

Would be sad to see Rohan leave - really like him

Did that payout to Gloucester count towards the salary cap?
If so we'd have a few quid to find a replacement (cough Lozowski cough)

Edit: Actually did we pay Gloucester anything or did Rohan get fined, personally? Might be getting mixed up with Denny
Last edited by Olyy on Sun Dec 05, 2021 10:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
By Stoke Shark
My thoughts exactly. Do we write off this season the spend 22/23 rebuilding again?
Getting a bit fed up of this ( no doubt the owners are as it’s their hard earned cash).
Sarries rumoured to be cutting their squad. Isikiewe and Lozowski would be nice .
By RugbyMarvel
Lozowski was on a podcast and stated that he was in final year of his Sarries contract but saw himself there for a few years. Doesn’t mean that they’re going to re-sign him though so he is a potential option.

RJVR would be a massive loss but I’m not overly surprised, I’ve mentioned before that his close friendship group is apparently Manu and Denny. One of those has left and one spends a lot of time away with England so maybe that is a factor?

He has struggled with injury and hasn’t consistently hit top form for sometime, but when he does play well he is a force to be reckoned with. I would prefer us to not try to replace like for like, a ball playing centre with a bit of gas would be more up our street?
I would prefer us to not try to replace like for like, a ball playing centre with a bit of gas would be more up our street?

Spot on IMHU. Even better if we had two, but maybe the academy candidates will ripen by next season.
By Flumpty
Olyy wrote:
Sun Dec 05, 2021 3:07 pm
Maybe Ford can bring Kelly home with him too
Then we target Spencer as Faf's replacement
See how northern we can make the side
Haley & Addison back from Ireland - Preston & Kirkby Stephen (I think).

I'd love it if WA could find a black cat to bring him some good luck on the injury front :yes:

Farting

Quins game

From what I remember from Axe's media talk before […]

Was sadly unable to make it, hope all went well :[…]

30/12/23: Northampton 21 Sale 17 [GP]

RIP Deadly Derek Underwood. Spinner extraordinai[…]