By Jalyn Mills
Was thinking more of the streaming kind of "Where can I watch it"?
By Surbiton_Shark
My lord. The oppo look like an U12 team and making mistakes that even we wouldn’t!!!!

Please can we keep the pressure on them and not just kick aimlessly like Wilkinson’s first kick !

How can RdP hit the posts on nearly half his conversions……
By RugbyMarvel
Cliffs decision making in attack is woeful, as is his speed getting to the breakdown and getting the ball away. It’s becoming a massive problem and is arguably hamstringing any attacking opportunities outside of him
By Surbiton_Shark
Nice little period for us. We must keep attacking them with ball in hand

Luke James is massively up for this - can others please follow?????
By RugbyMarvel
Luke James is showing some serious quality and is seemingly our only back who is spotting space and trying to get through it, rather than carrying straight into a defender or just passing the ball on.

Lovely to see him back in form, let him keep the 15 shirt!
45jumper liked this
By ejndavid95
Somewhat sums up our luck in recent weeks that. Scrum reset (should've been Sale pen) & the reset is mucked up off a Sale boot before Clermont run the length...AGH!
By Surbiton_Shark
Funny that - Rdp defensive position at 13 and no pace in our backs let them stroll in - shame as we were going well - would have had a scrum pen
By 45jumper
Shocking from Cliff, awful from RDP. Why we persist with the latter at 13 I have literally no idea.
By Olyy
Roebuck!
Showed some pace there!

Great kick from Rob fair play, I thought he'd made the wrong choice
By 45jumper
Nice score! A lovely forwards play nearly took us over but Bevan plucks and goes a few phases later. 19-12. Playing well here!
By RugbyMarvel
Luke should have just stepped back inside, he had sold it to their 15!!! Great take of the high ball though and then impressive run, gliding!
By RugbyMarvel
Surbiton_Shark wrote:
Sun Jan 16, 2022 6:08 pm
Need to get a message onto Wilkinson to stop kicking it away!!!
Disagree. Drop bombs onto them all night, they either are dropping them or barely contesting! Getting us territory
45jumper liked this
By Surbiton_Shark
RugbyMarvel wrote:
Sun Jan 16, 2022 6:11 pm
Surbiton_Shark wrote:
Sun Jan 16, 2022 6:08 pm
Need to get a message onto Wilkinson to stop kicking it away!!!
Disagree. Drop bombs onto them all night, they either are dropping them or barely contesting! Getting us territory
I was referring to the one from their drop out - we were near their 22 and he just hoofed it
By ejndavid95
If we can navigate the 10 mins without Luke & just roll with the punches, this is very winnable. Clermont appear very loose which is giving us chances, just got to bide our time and take them.
Come on lads!!
By RugbyMarvel
Luke James sin binned.

The obligatory yellow card for a Sale team.

As Ben Kay says, he’s committed that offence because he’s so worried about their pace. We can’t physically keep up with them once they move it wide / play breaks up. If Sanderson doesn’t fix it (need pace in at least three of the players from 11/13/14/15) then it’s going to be one of his biggest errors as a DOR.

Need to get at least a TBP from this, preferably with a win but potentially just that or a LBP too…
Covid Repayments

I’m pretty sure I read from an interview s[…]

LC-D health scare

https://www.rugbypass.com/plus/luke-cowan-dickie-i[…]

Mr Critchard Keeps Us Informed

Good, solid prop. Never let us down, especially in[…]

That's a shame, Wonder where he'll go? I know hi[…]