By H's D
He did it in our final win and he has done it in two other finals since.
He also did it this afternoon: making a telling running break that created huge go-forward leading directly to a match winning try........
He may not make many, but he chooses his moments well!
Hugely underrated by many at Sale.......
Has any other scrumhalf got 6 Premiership medals? :dance:
Last edited by H's D on Sun Jun 02, 2019 12:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By ale shark
Didn’t he play 10 for us in the final? Was it the full game or just the end? Or none? My memory of that day is a bit hazy
By Yareet
H's D wrote:
Sat Jun 01, 2019 8:18 pm
He did it in our final win and he has done it in two other finals since.
He also did it this afternoon: making a telling running break that created huge go-forward leading directly to a match winning try........
He may not make many, but he chooses his moments well!
Hugely underrated on here........
Has any other scrumhalf got 6 Premiership medals?
Think I’m right that no other player has 5. Add in 3 European Cups and he must be the most successful English player ever.
By Mike Flitcroft
Yes, Wiggy came on and had an immediate impact, probably the most successful 9 of the professional era. Both he and Ben Spencer should be in the England squad for WC 2019. I'd like to see Goode in the squad also.
By H's D
ale shark wrote:
Sat Jun 01, 2019 11:35 pm
Didn’t he play 10 for us in the final? Was it the full game or just the end? Or none? My memory of that day is a bit hazy
No, Sir Charles....I think it was in another crucial game when he played sensationally at 10 and got us a vital win. Was it away v. Wasps (pre migration)?
By Camshark
Didn't he play 10 in our first game at Clermont when we won with a bonus point ( the first home defeat for Clermont in 60+ matches) ?
By Lord Elpus
Sale side in the final 2006:-

Robinson (capt); Cueto, Taylor (Mayor, 67), Seveali'i (Courrent, 78) Ripol; Hodgson, Wigglesworth (Foden, 74); Fauré (Stewart, 74), Titterrell (Bruno, 52), Turner, Fernandez Lobbe (Scofield, h-t), Jones (Day, 75), White, Lund, Chabal.
By MikeGC
Personally, I’ve always rated Wiggy very highly.
As H'sD says, underrated by many.
LC-D health scare

Not great news for the poor lad, must be a worry. […]

Great shame, I had hoped he would get into coachin[…]

Never ending word association thread

Christmas https://cdn-img.scalabs.com.au/RBrEUiNN[…]

Covid Repayments

I’m pretty sure I read from an interview s[…]