By Olyy
Interesting read,

Sale, this season, have really reminded me of England under Borthwick, so hopefully we can turn a corner now as England look to be doing

Injuries have definitely played a massive part in our misfortune - every side gets injured, it's part and parcel of the game, but ours do seem to be concentrated in certain positions and positions that are vital for the way we want to play

Attack does look a mess this season, lack of forward dominance has had an effect on the halfbacks - Warr's form has dipped and then being behind a beaten pack has snapped more life out of his attack, he's not like a Raffi who adds the spark

Said it a million times but the swapping and changing of RdP between 10 and 13 hasn't helped either, especially as Sam James has put in some of his best performances in a while this season

Also something I've mentioned a few times is how much was Forshaw driving our standards? Feel like there's been a notable dip since he went
I don't know about anyone else but I've seen little evidence of 'growing our attack' in the recent block.

Copied below is from The Times - seemed fairly spot on.

If Ford plays flat like he did for England in the recent games, similar to England and like Ollyy refers to - could also transform us. We need to change our mindset similar to England

it could be a long day for Sale, who are throwing their season away.

The Sharks have lost five in a row in all competitions and squandered a fantastic chance to take a stranglehold of a home semi-final. Their last win came in December against Sarries, which put them top of the table. Fast forward 89 days and they are seventh and only two points ahead of Bristol.

Alex Sanderson often speaks about screaming in the mountains and the emotional side of the game – and maybe he has a point given that Sale seem to fall to pieces if they do not have loving brothers and twins fit and available – but it would also help if his boys, you know, actually turned out some decent eggball every now and then. Against Gloucester, Sale’s set piece, in particular their scrum, was shocking, while their attack just could not function, with Telusa Veainu twice dropping the ball in promising positions.

Sale were so close to going all the way last year, but they look miles away from Twickenham in every sense at present.
Olyy, Oh Danny Boy liked this
This is about spot on.

The cult of Sanderson is painful. Zero honesty about underperformance, and focus on visualisation and new age man hugging. Management bullshit many of us have seen in business for years. All style, zero substance. Looks good when results are favourable, found out as soon as they are not - big time.

Why do so few online hold him to account? Plenty at games, on the busses, at matches are dissatisfied, but online everyone wants to be part of his Malbec Sunday, Visualisation troupe.

We have hugely underperformed this season and he is accountable. If you're going to play boring system based rugby - you better win. He isn't doing. He's spending farm more than Diamond ever did, he's had years to develop a squad and staff in his image and we are 7th and the least entertaining team in the league, the squad is weak, fan favourites are leaving. He's been found out. His appointment has been a failure.
By dinogyro
But we were second last year and in the final. Also must be down to Sanderson? Teams ebb and flow.

Before the last two games of the 6N, people were saying what a complete onanist Borthwick was, now he is the messiah.

Now, I'm not ecstatic, but early form was good and I think *generally* our performances are better.
ageinghoody, Bucks1861, eBike and 1 others liked this
Without the DP twins and at least one Curry we are much less competitive at top level.

To quote Dimes - it seems as though we are now shopping at Aldi again with our signings.
Teams ebb and flow - so are you saying he's accountable for the success and failure or he isn't? You seem to want your cake and to eat it too.

To see teams chasing a game or a bonus point with minutes to go and box-kicking because that is what we do on the opposition ten meter line, or to see us bully teams up front, and then fall to pieces when we cant because there is no plan other than 'give it to a DP twin' is not what we expect from four years of planning.

I was critical of his appointment. I was told not to be negative.

I was critical of his first year and half half. Too soon they said.

When is an appropriate time to criticise? Because on here if you're not part of the cult, you're not welcome..
By dinogyro
Sanderson is accountable for the failure and success of the team. I absolutely agree with you. I'm just saying that I like his methods and I would like to see him stay for a long time.

Please feel free to criticise, that's totally legitimate. After all, we can't have a decent discussion if we are all in the cult.
Bucks1861 liked this
Quite. Since today's 'Performance' suits my agenda, may I strike whilst the iron is hot and say I told you so! :)

No problem with people liking him, and having different views. It's the people who are blind to shortcomings, jump on any criticism and love all of the management BS that irk me.

By the way, bringing Sam James on with 3 minutes to go when 28 points down... Is it any wonder so many players don't want to be part of his squad..?
By Clutch
Why does yesterday help prove your point. I have some concerns around general coaching and gameplan but we have been without half our starting 23 most of the season. We were level until the bench came on. We were missing half our starting pack. In a salary cap world that is huge. You seen to place little focus on that major reason behind our season. We had a good run of injuries last season and almost won the whole thing.

Biggest gripe with Sanderson is picking RDp regardless of form and believing Warr is any more than the mediocre prem 9, who would struggle to be 2nd choice in most other teams.
By Clutch
Is it any wonder so many players don't want to be part of his squad..?

Lots of players signing on including T Curtis who hasn’t exactly been given gametime. Oh and the Fiji captain has signed based on recommendations from Veanu who also barely plays.
By RinTin
The success of last season cannot be ignored, especially considering the dire straits we have been in with our injuries (in January we were down an entire first choice pack and 4 starting backs). I also cannot ignore the fact that we were top of the league 3 months ago and beat Saracens at Christmas.

It's very easy to have knee jerk reactions when looking at this from the outside, this is after all one of our worst ever losing streaks. We do need to give the head coach time to assess issues and fix. The off season is when that needs to happen. Axe has secured a great squad for next season once again, one filled with a great mix of EQ talent, youth and experience where needed. Saturday we showed flashes of real promise, but let ourselves down in key areas.

I don't see any reason to give Axe the boot - 'this is not soccer' when it comes to coach turnover. The real measure will be how much change he instigates behind the scenes in light of this let down of a season. This conversation is better reserved for Christmas.
Oh Danny Boy, chris1850 liked this
Clutch wrote:
Mon Mar 25, 2024 10:48 am
Why does yesterday help prove your point. I have some concerns around general coaching and gameplan but we have been without half our starting 23 most of the season. We were level until the bench came on. We were missing half our starting pack. In a salary cap world that is huge. You seen to place little focus on that major reason behind our season. We had a good run of injuries last season and almost won the whole thing.

Biggest gripe with Sanderson is picking RDp regardless of form and believing Warr is any more than the mediocre prem 9, who would struggle to be 2nd choice in most other teams.
I think you're being harsh on Gus. He has more than admirably filled the void left by Raffi's absences. Ac for RdP, if he was kept in one position the team as a whole would benefit far more from his talents.

Nobody can prevent injuries, for me everything boils down to the coaching ticket and how they have adapted to the changing available pool of players.
By RinTin
Clutch wrote:
Mon Mar 25, 2024 10:59 am
Is it any wonder so many players don't want to be part of his squad..?

Lots of players signing on including T Curtis who hasn’t exactly been given gametime. Oh and the Fiji captain has signed based on recommendations from Veanu who also barely plays.
I wouldn't get carried away on those 2 players. The Fiji captain is 34 in June and couldn't get a good deal in France so turned to the UK.

Curtis likely hasn't done enough for another team to consider bringing him in as a second choice 10. If he left he would be going backwards in terms of salary and level of competition.
Oh Danny Boy liked this
Others have mentioned on here (Or possibly Twitter) of plenty of players who dont buy into sessions imagining a deadly shark dragging tigers to the depths of the ocean, and players who have left ridiculing the level of Bullshit (Maybe except anyone who has gone to Bristol - out of the frying pan, into the fire...) and also heard similar from local rugby club who have links to several of the players.

All the half-arsed pseudo psychology (eg Talking of women syncronising period cycles - proven to be untrue, but a professional rugby coach used it to justify some of his training methods with professional male rugby player?!) is by its nature divisive. If people blindly follow it, it can create togetherness and a conviction that we are as one. If anyone questions it, its not difficult to see through it, but then you're no longer part of the gang.

You don't have to think too hard to identify names who are not on the injury list, but are out of favour come what may...
By Clutch
That is true, but with all sports squads you get a few players out of favour, who are not happy with the coaches. Both tend to come together as one. Not like have a mass exodus of players.

I get his approach might not be for everyone, and we all occasionally roll our eyes at some of the stuff, but the evidence suggests it has been working in the main.

Think it is hard to judge Sanderson when the squad has been so ravaged by injuries. we were top before that happened. And in a cap world, you lose the big chunk of cap that we have, then you are in trouble. You become Newcastle, who haven't won a game.

Re Warr, I think he is our biggest problem in attack. His attacking game is so so limited. It isn't such an issue when our 1st choice pack is smashing everything but when the pack isn't dominating Warr is so so average, bar his kicking game. Aside from his kicking thought he looked out of his depth. As he has done in europe and the prem final.

All that is part of the general recruitment, and lack of game changing backs. You could make an argument for all 7 of Bath's backs starting ahead of ours, at that shouldn't be the case when we are full strength. Think we are starting to acknowledge this and rectify at least.
By RinTin
The Back Row wrote:
Mon Mar 25, 2024 12:02 pm
Others have mentioned on here (Or possibly Twitter) of plenty of players who dont buy into sessions imagining a deadly shark dragging tigers to the depths of the ocean, and players who have left ridiculing the level of Bullshit (Maybe except anyone who has gone to Bristol - out of the frying pan, into the fire...) and also heard similar from local rugby club who have links to several of the players.

All the half-arsed pseudo psychology (eg Talking of women syncronising period cycles - proven to be untrue, but a professional rugby coach used it to justify some of his training methods with professional male rugby player?!) is by its nature divisive. If people blindly follow it, it can create togetherness and a conviction that we are as one. If anyone questions it, its not difficult to see through it, but then you're no longer part of the gang.

You don't have to think too hard to identify names who are not on the injury list, but are out of favour come what may...
Speculation and rumours by the sounds of it. Not every player will get on with every set up but to say there are 'plenty of players who don't buy it into it', and 'players who have left ridiculing it' is strong and does sound like over exaggeration given the reputation Alex Sanderson has in the rugby community, combined with the talent he is able to get his hands on.

Who are the players who left saying these things? Which current squad players are out of favour due to not buying into it?
Bucks1861 liked this
By SimonG
The Back Row wrote:
Mon Mar 25, 2024 12:02 pm

I would have thought that a good part of what you mention would unite the players- in laughing at the bullshit!
Since last season we have lost Ross, Akker, Ashman & Oosthuizen (ironically his best was reserved for the end of last season).

Ross is the biggest loss despite his attitude because he made a huge number of tackles, many of them dominant. This allowed the jackallers to win turnovers. This season the likes of B Curry Dugdale & C-D have had to make the tackles and tackling renders a jackaller ineffective as he's usually on the deck.
"combined with the talent he is able to get his hands on."

I'm sorry, is English rugby awash with money at the minute? Are players turning down multiple huge contracts? You yourself play down two of the 'big' signings in this very thread? Where are these swathes of Talent signing just to play for 'Axe'?
By RinTin
The Back Row wrote:
Mon Mar 25, 2024 12:59 pm
"combined with the talent he is able to get his hands on."

I'm sorry, is English rugby awash with money at the minute? Are players turning down multiple huge contracts? You yourself play down two of the 'big' signings in this very thread? Where are these swathes of Talent signing just to play for 'Axe'?
George Ford, Manu Tuilagi, O Flaherty, Jonny Hill, Cowan Dickie, resigning the DP twins, resigning Bevan Rodd, re signing Tom Curry last year. All internationals there bar Flats, all signed/ re signed under Axe.

To clarify i said above that Curtis and Naya were the wrong examples.
By RinTin
Lord Elpus wrote:
Mon Mar 25, 2024 12:54 pm
Since last season we have lost Ross, Akker, Ashman & Oosthuizen (ironically his best was reserved for the end of last season).

Ross is the biggest loss despite his attitude because he made a huge number of tackles, many of them dominant. This allowed the jackallers to win turnovers. This season the likes of B Curry Dugdale & C-D have had to make the tackles and tackling renders a jackaller ineffective as he's usually on the deck.
Swap Jono for Ernst, then consider the fact we have been without 2 of our top jackallers most of this season in Bevan Rodd and Tom Curry.
RinTin wrote:
Mon Mar 25, 2024 11:23 am
The success of last season cannot be ignored, especially considering the dire straits we have been in with our injuries (in January we were down an entire first choice pack and 4 starting backs). I also cannot ignore the fact that we were top of the league 3 months ago and beat Saracens at Christmas. ...
For me at least, there's a distinct air of déjà vu about the current tribulations.

After our last Premiership final, that one victorious, we began the next season in similar fashion. Six wins in the first eight or something like that, and very near the top of the pile.

Then came the Autumn Internationals, and within a week or two Charlie Hodgson, Andrew Sheridan and Jason White all had their season ended.

It didn't end there either. I seem to recall a European match (Ospreys?) where we had several players in unfamiliar positions and a bench of whom only two would have been fit to take the pitch!

Two more wins all season and a 10th place finish.

Maybe that's the season we should be comparing this one with.
RinTin liked this
By RinTin
Lord Elpus wrote:
Mon Mar 25, 2024 3:40 pm
Imho Van Rhin is nowhere near as effective as Ross was - maybe he'll improve next season. Yes there are parallels with 2007.
Ah ok, I was just going off the stats from Christmas showing Van Rhyn as being one of the top and most dominant tacklers in the league (article may have been northern hemisphere as a whole).

Jono does have cult status I have to admit, club legend. Ernst is actually proving a worthy successor IMO. I would love a back row to Ernst, TC and DDP (assuming full fitness). Ernst knocks them down, Tom steals and DDP hits it up.
Oh Danny Boy liked this
By Clutch
We didn't have as many injuries 2007. That was down to poor coaching, and the fact we didn't have a back up 10, and had to watch Larrachea for a good chunk of the season.

I think it is worth pointing out that we have most of the team back now. Bath are a class side, so no issue with the result and performance.

We have 5 games left, 4 of which we should be winning. So if we win less than 3 of the remaining games, we can start questioning the coaching in more detail. I don't think it is coaching necessarily, and we must also remember the unseen coaching. There is far more to it, than what we see on the pitch. Think our issues are down to gameplan, recruitment imbalances (Dimes legacy) and occasionally odd selections (messing RDP and S James about) in the main. Regardless, Id be wanting some coaching changes, as I think it is time for a refresh.
Oh Danny Boy liked this
By Olyy
RinTin wrote:
Mon Mar 25, 2024 3:55 pm
Lord Elpus wrote:
Mon Mar 25, 2024 3:40 pm
Imho Van Rhin is nowhere near as effective as Ross was - maybe he'll improve next season. Yes there are parallels with 2007.
Ah ok, I was just going off the stats from Christmas showing Van Rhyn as being one of the top and most dominant tacklers in the league (article may have been northern hemisphere as a whole).
Believe it was the entire world, with Ben Curry second - both on number of dominant tackles and average dominant tackles per 80

Edit:
Ben curry most in total, EvR best average per 80 (Ben second)
By Evo
Having both Tom and Ben Curry absent for significant parts of the season is a massive blow for Sale's prospects....there is a vibrancy when both play together that I never see in our game when one or both are absent....similar to the two De Preez twins.
Last season we were lucky/managed our injuries and the selection was consistent....our results reflected this. New/academy players of last season have been perhaps found out...and injuries have bit hard.
As inspirational as Jono was I feel Van Rhyn in a step up from the Jono of his last season....physically, fitness etc....we just haven't been able to keep an inspirational skipper on the pitch post Christmas.
We were top/second much of the pre Christmas....then the injuries hit. That said I feel the coaching set up beneath Alex needs a refresh/review.
RinTin, Oh Danny Boy liked this
By stevene
most teams would struggle with losing Curry x 2 and Du Preez twins for large parts of the season. add into that Wiese, Rodd, Manu and Quirke (and now Hill) not being available for decent spells as well. Healey mentioned yesterday we have probably had the worst injuries this year of all the sides competing.

I agree with Clutch looking at the remaining fixtures that winning 3 of those is key to stop wider questions being asked in respect of the coaching team. we also have ospreys in the challenge cup which could could put a positive spin on the season.

FWIW I really think we have missed Akker this season as well.

For next season I do think the Fijian centre will be a net positive over Manu considering his lack of availability. Intrigued to see who the other centre is but suspect this is a replacement for Sam J who I suspect is off to pastures new/ a new experience for him and his family. I read elsewhere about us shopping in Aldi again which is utter tosh IMO. The fact in the established younger english players we have resigned (and hopefully will sign onto longer deals like the Curry's) will chew up a lot more of the salary cap then they have in recent years. Some of those players need to step up to another level as a result. I suspect a number have had decent chunky payrises. We are seeing similar changes of the guard at other club (with Bath seeming to buck the trend somehow....).
Bucks1861 liked this
By RinTin
stevene wrote:
Mon Mar 25, 2024 7:51 pm
we also have ospreys in the challenge cup which could could put a positive spin on the season.
That's going to be an interesting one in an 8,000 seater cauldron in Bridgend..... One stand is called 'the cow shed' and that pitch tore up like no ones business when they played Cardiff there in January.
Boo Hoo, Bleat bleat

I've said it before and I'll probably say it in the future, your SQUAD is your playing staff to cover all eventualities, injury, suspension, rotation.

If you're in the SQUAD, you're good enough. If not, then bu**er off and sign someone who is.
I would much rather pay to watch someone who wants the shirt and bleeds Sale blood than someone who is average at best and is 'on a wage'

**edited for typo**
The Back Row liked this
By SSR
Were we not "bleating" about a change of scrum coach even when Dimes was in charge?
The loss of Forshaw to Wales does appear to have had some consequences, but
the obvious problems are still apparent in the backs just exagerated by the amount of injuries
to first line players in the scrum ( and this stupid International calendar ).
I am resigned to calling this season a bust ( but still childishly hoping for a miracle).
So in a sense will probably enjoy the remaining matches more for the good bits with an eye to
next season. We probably do need to become more beast again, not just in one-offs.
I love watching Saracens, you just know they will come good at some stage in the match.
RinTin, Bucks1861 liked this
By RinTin
SSR wrote:
Tue Mar 26, 2024 8:45 am
injuries to first line players in the scrum ( and this stupid International calendar ).
Steady on there friend. If comments are to be believed there are no such thing as first line players.
ledzepsfr wrote:
Tue Mar 26, 2024 8:23 am
Boo Hoo, Bleat bleat

I've said it before and I'll probably say it in the future, your SQUAD is your playing staff to cover all eventualities, injury, suspension, rotation.

If you're in the SQUAD, you're good enough. If not, then bu**er off and sign someone who is.
I would much rather pay to watch someone who wants the shirt and bleeds Sale blood than someone who is average at best and is 'on a wage'

**edited for typo**
A season of "moral victories" and "spirited" performances belongs to the amateur game. Every player in both Gallagher and Premiership competitions is a professional, they play to win.
Oh Danny Boy wrote:
Tue Mar 26, 2024 10:44 am
ledzepsfr wrote:
Boo Hoo, Bleat bleat

**edited for typo**
A season of "moral victories" and "spirited" performances belongs to the amateur game. Every player in both Gallagher and Premiership competitions is a professional, they play to win.
Yes, they play to win. Doesn't matter if they are a SHOE IN 'Curry twins' or 3rd string 10 'Curtis', they do indeed play to win. And I support that. What pi**es me off, on here particularly, is the two camps. Camp 1 - Oh the injuries, oh the missing players. and Camp 2 - Axe has got it wrong, Need to change coaches... BO**OC*S to both. Injured /missing players - SEE SQUAD. Axe has got it wrong - SEE PREM FINAL last year.

It might come as a shock to some Sale fans but OUR team is SALE SHARKS.
Mediocre, punch above their weight and sometimes we have a glory day.
We are not the ALL BLACKS. We will never go out and beat the opposition , whoever they may be, by a turn up and the points are in the bag.

And remember folks, as passionate as you are about your beloved SALE, there are 9 other teams/coaches/DOR's in this league doing their utmost to ensure that their club is better than Sale.

And another thing whilst I have my rant head on: to all you keyboard warriors who can do a better job than Alex Sanderson for SALE SHARKS, PLEASE forward your CV to Simon Orange outlaying Axe's shortcomings and how you are going to transform little Sale into LEINSTER or CRUSADERS or CLERMONT AUVERGNE.

Thanks for reading. I'm now off to have a chill pill and a lay down hahaha

Edited for typos
By RinTin
Argument loses a little steam when you start making sweeping generalisations.

We don't need to be the All Blacks, Crusaders (although this season we slightly are...) or Leinster. We just need to be consistent. Last season prem finalists, this season our worst run of losses in years and floundering near the bottom.

Injuries certainly had a big impact. Injuries mean a lack of consistency in team selection, with different players offering different elements in attack and defense. Inconsistency in selection can prevent players finding form, but also impacts the way coaches coach - can't expect a 20 year old academy lad to be on the same level as a seasoned 28 year old regular both in terms of ability, instinct and thought process.

It's a blip. Give it until the end of the year and see what comes.
ledzepsfr wrote:
Wed Mar 27, 2024 9:32 am
Oh Danny Boy wrote:
ledzepsfr wrote:
Boo Hoo, Bleat bleat

**edited for typo**
Yes, they play to win. Doesn't matter if they are a SHOE IN 'Curry twins' or 3rd string 10 'Curtis', they do indeed play to win. And I support that. What pi**es me off, on here particularly, is the two camps. Camp 1 - Oh the injuries, oh the missing players. and Camp 2 - Axe has got it wrong, Need to change coaches... BO**OC*S to both. Injured /missing players - SEE SQUAD. Axe has got it wrong - SEE PREM FINAL last year.

We are not the ALL BLACKS. We will never go out and beat the opposition , whoever they may be, by a turn up and the points are in the bag.

And remember folks, as passionate as you are about your beloved SALE, there are 9 other teams/coaches/DOR's in this league doing their utmost to ensure that their club is better than Sale.

And another thing whilst I have my rant head on: to all you keyboard warriors who can do a better job than Alex Sanderson for SALE SHARKS, PLEASE forward your CV to Simon Orange outlaying Axe's shortcomings and how you are going to transform little Sale into LEINSTER or CRUSADERS or CLERMONT AUVERGNE.

Edited for typos
Jesus Frank, I know it's been hot up there, but blyddi Hell. Hope the chill pill has worked.
Bucks1861 liked this
By eBike
"how you are going to transform little Sale into LEINSTER or CRUSADERS or CLERMONT AUVERGNE."

Interesting to see Crusaders mentioned. Most successful Super Rugby Team all ALL Time, 14 outright wins including last season. Currently Played 5 Lost 5. New coaches, players on sabbaticals, mounting injuries to name the three main issues. However, 'Saders look clueless, disjointed and lacking in confidence.

The spirit of the team is still there, no faulting their commitment to the shirt but it just isn't working. Go figure :brickwall:

Maybe this coaching lark isn't as simple as folk make out :doh:
RinTin, Bucks1861 liked this
By RinTin
eBike wrote:
Wed Mar 27, 2024 12:42 pm
"how you are going to transform little Sale into LEINSTER or CRUSADERS or CLERMONT AUVERGNE."

Interesting to see Crusaders mentioned. Most successful Super Rugby Team all ALL Time, 14 outright wins including last season. Currently Played 5 Lost 5. New coaches, players on sabbaticals, mounting injuries to name the three main issues. However, 'Saders look clueless, disjointed and lacking in confidence.

The spirit of the team is still there, no faulting their commitment to the shirt but it just isn't working. Go figure :brickwall:

Maybe this coaching lark isn't as simple as folk make out :doh:
Clermont Auvergne have also suffered and are currently 9th in the Top 14. Change of coach this season, lost some big name players and have almost had to reset. Suffered some big injury losses too at the start of the season. Oh the irony.
ledzepsfr wrote:
Wed Mar 27, 2024 9:32 am
Oh Danny Boy wrote:
ledzepsfr wrote:
Boo Hoo, Bleat bleat

**edited for typo**

Edited for typos

Every sports message board for every team comes up with this crap.

"Accept your lot and shut up. I'm a real fan because I follow blindly and applaud anything I get. I'm better than you because I pay money and don't care what I get in return. Clap and pay. KNOW YOUR PLACE."

No one on here is a professional rugby player. No one is paid to coach a Premiership team. We are still allowed opinions. We can still vote with our feet.

Blind support is not passion, its folly.

Drawing out examples of big clubs, be more creative. Look at small clubs from small towns who have achieved much more than Sale ever will.
Oh Danny Boy liked this
By RinTin
eBike wrote:
Fri Mar 29, 2024 10:55 am
In other news.....

Crusaders 37 Chiefs 26. Nine tries and a pulsating match.
Did Fergus Burke player for the Crusaders? He's apparently who Sarries are lining up as the Farrell replacement.
By eBike
Yes, he started this season really well but recently picked up a nasty Achilles injury that's going to keep him out of the 23 for a long time. He's got massive potential but has been in the shadow of Moanga until he (Moanga) took a sabbatical in Japan. Ridley Hohepa is now the starting 10.

Burke (probably) heading to Saracens has not been well received locally but good luck to him. :clap:
RinTin liked this
'The Back Row'

" I'm better than you because I pay money and don't care what I get in return."
Nowhere did I say that I am better than anyone else.

"Blind support is not passion, its folly."
I assume that you only attend when Sale are winning?

I like this message board as it is very informative at times. It just annoys me that a certain section of posters think that they know better than Axe as to who should play and when/where to play them. Unless you have access to ALL the information that Axe has, then, fellow poster's, you do not know better than Axe.

As I said previously, if you think that you do, please forward your CV to the owners.

Just so that you know, all my sporting life has been spent, so far, supporting the underdog. Port Vale FC, Sale Sharks and for the last few years, Western Force.

I know what it's like to lose regulary, but in 50+ years I have never thought that I know better that the man with the job.
Bucks1861, ageinghoody, Yonah and 1 others liked this

Decent enough program. Wish more clubs would do it[…]

Falcons

Their team doesn't look that bad on paper. bu[…]

Tom Curry OMG

I just hope he takes his time and is patient. Jus[…]

Queen