By Hookers
Righty Ho,

Seeing as we have no club rugby until September who's off to any of the summer internationals?

I've got tickets for England v Wales and England v Ireland.
I was thinking about England v Italy at Newcastle as well, but not sure about a night out in the Toon on my tod!
By Flumpty
I've got Eng vs Wales and Eng vs Italy lined up (both are out and backs in a day)
Eng vs Ire would have been chancing my luck a little bit with Mrs Flumpty.

I've also got Fiji vs Barbarians lined up, which should be a treat in Nov at Twickenham.
By Davyshark
I live in North Wales now near Mold
My neighbour has invited me down to Cardiff for the weekend to watch Wales v England
If Wales win I pay for the meal at night at one of the most expensive restaurants in Cardiff
And vice versa
Well it’s only a friendly!
By Shark Drunk
Don't forget Sale Sharks' pre season schedule, Castres 17th August, Newcastle 24th August and Russia 1 September. Premiership Sevens 13/14 September at Franklin's Gardens to see some of the emerging stars coming through.
By StalyShark
Shark Drunk wrote:
Thu Jun 27, 2019 10:00 am
Don't forget Sale Sharks' pre season schedule, Castres 17th August, Newcastle 24th August and Russia 1 September. Premiership Sevens 13/14 September at Franklin's Gardens to see some of the emerging stars coming through.
Is this true? I thought Dimes said he’d never play Castres again after last summer.
By Flumpty
Shark Drunk wrote:
Thu Jun 27, 2019 10:00 am
Do you have any details of teh game against Budgies, as I can't find it anywhere !
By Penalty Try
Davyshark wrote:
Wed Jun 26, 2019 11:45 pm
I live in North Wales now near Mold
My neighbour has invited me down to Cardiff for the weekend to watch Wales v England
If Wales win I pay for the meal at night at one of the most expensive restaurants in Cardiff
And vice versa
Well it’s only a friendly!
Don't worry Davyshark, KFC is about the most expensive place in Cardiff
By Flumpty
MikeGC wrote:
Wed Jul 10, 2019 12:00 pm
Shark Drunk wrote:
Thu Jun 27, 2019 2:07 pm
I don't have any further details. They were the matches that Cam Redpath was going to be banned from, stated in the sanctions section of the ruling:

https://www.world.rugby/documents/judicial-decisions
I was just rummaging around on the Falcons board and a poster on there stated that they have not arranged any pre-season fixtures.
Very interesting Mr Bond (said in menacing voice, whilst stroking white cat on my lap).
By Hookers
It's also a bit odd that on of those games is the same day as the season ticket holders BBQ.. :thinking:
Covid Repayments

I’m pretty sure I read from an interview s[…]

LC-D health scare

https://www.rugbypass.com/plus/luke-cowan-dickie-i[…]

Mr Critchard Keeps Us Informed

Good, solid prop. Never let us down, especially in[…]

That's a shame, Wonder where he'll go? I know hi[…]