By A38
Best wishes for the future Mefin and thanks for your work at Worcester.

We now look to next season when three new coaches will be dealing with what will be a largely unchanged and relatively youthful squad.

Hopefully the news of the "outs" this week will be followed shortly with announcements of "ins" to give the squad some edge.
By g2forumsm
This will be a major miss for us next season. Hopefully the club know something about next season that we don't, as I am more convinced with every bit of news we will be 11th or 12th next season with Falcons
Simba liked this
By west brom warrior
Good luck to Mefin at the Dragons.

Next season there can be no excuses from the club for results and performances. The owners have a DOR they want, the DOR has his own coaching team and the players he wants, it will be very much a case of this is the vision we have for Warriors and the people wanted to carry out that vision. Lets hope its successful but as things stand I see relegation as an almost certainty.
By TeflonTed
Yes, Mefin departs with our thanks and best wishes.

As to next season, let's get this one over first, there's enough to concern us here and now as far as I'm concerned.
W4rriorz1980 liked this
By Abmatt
I was told this a week or so ago so I’m not surprised.

I was down the road with the charity I help on this week at kingsholm. The course had a presentation from the CEO and got to ask David Humphreys some questions. They both said that you need to have stability in The coaching staff.

I’m sure the club have said this also, but yet again it’s all change.
By FlipFlop
We had some belief that coach stability would give the club a springboard for better on field stuff, yet half way through the season we’re 3 coaches down and Omar’s efforts hardly stemming the points against stats. Will he go too for a full house?

No matter how hard Pro’s try, this stuff must be some distraction. Going to take a strong changing room to keep player focus for the second part of the season.

Good luck Mefin and thanks.

Farting

Quins game

From what I remember from Axe's media talk before […]

Was sadly unable to make it, hope all went well :[…]

30/12/23: Northampton 21 Sale 17 [GP]

RIP Deadly Derek Underwood. Spinner extraordinai[…]