By A38
I picked up a copy of the Metro on the 144 this afternoon and found a half page advert for the Saints' game.

Not sure if this is a new development but it was pleasing to find it.
By Abmatt
Going around Gloucester this week they had advertising everywhere for the club.

Can’t recall when I last saw some in Worcester. Granted I’m not there very often so might have missed some.
By patgadd
On the other side of the coin, so to speak, I saw a pitchside advert for a Malvern garage at Kingsholm on TV tonight. I don't think I've seen this advert at Sixways, but very much hope I'm wrong, otherwise you have to ask why.
By FlipFlop
I have to disagree about the lack of promotion of Warriors. I’ve seen them mentioned as far afield as Glasgow and Wigan and even a Mitsubishi vehicle endorsement so marketing seem to be on it... :sleep:
patgadd, W4rriorz1980 liked this
By Abmatt
patgadd wrote:
Fri Feb 28, 2020 10:52 pm
On the other side of the coin, so to speak, I saw a pitchside advert for a Malvern garage at Kingsholm on TV tonight. I don't think I've seen this advert at Sixways, but very much hope I'm wrong, otherwise you have to ask why.
That’ll be Malvern tyres. They also sponsor the main stand.
By FlipFlop
Sale have the best advertising though. At least 3 houses in the neighbourhood suggest they are ‘For Sale, as opposed to me who is defo Against Sale. I also saw a Coach and Car destined for Sale in the paper but was concerned as to Knowles Sports shop lack of sportsmanship as they displayed a Closing down Sale sign in their window!

Fear not, I already have my coat and am ......gone!
By TeflonTed
FlipFlop wrote:
Sat Feb 29, 2020 8:45 pm
Sale have the best advertising though. At least 3 houses in the neighbourhood suggest they are ‘For Sale, as opposed to me who is defo Against Sale. I also saw a Coach and Car destined for Sale in the paper but was concerned as to Knowles Sports shop lack of sportsmanship as they displayed a Closing down Sale sign in their window!

Fear not, I already have my coat and am ......gone!
And, presumably, when going on the fun-bus to play Sale up in’t north, the best music to play would be by Enya.

FlipFlop, W4rriorz1980 liked this
Covid Repayments

I’m pretty sure I read from an interview s[…]

LC-D health scare

https://www.rugbypass.com/plus/luke-cowan-dickie-i[…]

Mr Critchard Keeps Us Informed

Good, solid prop. Never let us down, especially in[…]

That's a shame, Wonder where he'll go? I know hi[…]