By TeflonTed
or at least he should, according to Jerry Guscott in TRP yesterday.

Having just about got over the disappointment of Saturday and a game we could have won, and never knowing if having Ollie back with us would have made the difference, Guscott’s views ring a bell.

He’s critical of Farrell as a centre, and very critical of Daly as a fullback.

He argues strongly that Ollie should start at 12, Farrell at 10, with Max Malins being given a run at 15.

He doesn’t of course mention the effects that Ollie’s absence from the 23 might have have had one the lad, or indeed on Wuss.

EJ will have a lot to answer for if France upset England and he sticks instead of twists.
By ROLLO
He forgot the question mark Patgadd.
Had Sheedy not played for Bristol on Saturday our chances would have increased greatly.
As for Ollie being selected, I have my doubts.
By TeflonTed
Rollo. No question mark, no question! It was merely me repeating Mr Guscott’s view that he should start, except I seem to have slightly edited it.
Latecomer, whatever gets me through a Monday morning with nothing to do except the sodding gardening.
By FlipFlop
France beating England wouldn’t be an upset on current form, and you know that TT you scamp.

Ollie won’t figure as I see it. England will lose and EJ will trawl out some more drivel to defend the indefensible.
By TeflonTed
FlipFlop wrote:
Mon Mar 08, 2021 8:44 pm
France beating England wouldn’t be an upset on current form, and you know that TT you scamp.

Ollie won’t figure as I see it. England will lose and EJ will trawl out some more drivel to defend the indefensible.
Oh I know it wouldn’t be a surprise. But England would be upset wouldn’t they.

As to Ollie, if EJ doesn’t at the very least put him on the bench then why the feck did he pick him in the first place?

He’s spent too much time in Japan has that Eddie, clearly aspires to inscrutability.

Farting

Quins game

From what I remember from Axe's media talk before […]

Was sadly unable to make it, hope all went well :[…]

30/12/23: Northampton 21 Sale 17 [GP]

RIP Deadly Derek Underwood. Spinner extraordinai[…]