By Mighty Warrior
Will anyone be making the journey this weekend? Would be good to purchase a ticket near some Warriors supporters!

Staying in Toulouse for the weekend, but making the short journey over for the game. Looking forward to another away win :pray:
By TeflonTed
Hope you enjoy the trip.

Castres are 9th in the Top14, having won 4 from 9 games, so not flying high, although they were champions in 2018.

Depending on what squad we send, it’s a realistic target for a win.
By B3rnyc
Yes a few of us going, we are in Tribune 32 - see you there - we are staying in Castre too, flying from Heathrow in the morning.
By W4rriorz1980
ANY accounts from the game from fans who were there? Rather than the WN report or the FB page?

All i can summise in my IMHO is we put out a strong team because our 1st choice needed game time despite Solly wanting to put the Premiership before Europe.Fair enough.At least no injuries from what i saw on the FB site.

Hard to know if the French teams take this competition seriously sometimes.

One example being Bristol shocking Brive @ AWAY 0-36! French sides normally pride themselves on their home form but don't think Brive are taking it seriously.

Not happy we lost but we got through unscathed and maybe 17-9 doesn't tell the whole story?
By B3rnyc
There really isn’t much to say about the game. We had the best of it for 15 mins and then a couple of mistakes and 3 penalties and we lose 17-9.
What I can say is the home fans were excellent and very welcoming. The players made significant effort to thank all of the travelling fans and a jolly good weekend was had by all (apart from a poor game)
Covid Repayments

I’m pretty sure I read from an interview s[…]

LC-D health scare

https://www.rugbypass.com/plus/luke-cowan-dickie-i[…]

Mr Critchard Keeps Us Informed

Good, solid prop. Never let us down, especially in[…]

That's a shame, Wonder where he'll go? I know hi[…]