By Alex
Neiljk wrote:
Wed Mar 04, 2020 7:42 am
A small number of people voted to move in a quiet period Alex. That “vote” imho has no legitimacy. Also why are we bothered about what’s best for VFT22? I follow Worcester and I support that club. I don’t support or participate in any factions I’m just miffed that between them some of the adults in the room appear to have dealt the board community a heavy blow.

Many people haven’t bothered to move or have drifted off, in marked contrast to the Tiggers board who had the good sense and foresight not to move. I guess if there had been consensus and agreement we wouldn’t be where we are now.
With all due respect I didn't set the terms of the vote and the majority of people that voted seemed to be the regular posters, not only that but there was a big majority for moving. It's also worth pointing out that JP was very much for the move here and was very active posting on here until he realised he could take over the old board but that's in the past.

When I was referring to what's best for VFT22, I meant to increase posting on the Worcester section and making it a more active place. The whole move was rather swept under the carpet so people lurking on SN might not even realise the move has taken place because there's no reference to it anywhere on the forum.
By FlipFlop
Neiljk wrote:
Wed Mar 04, 2020 7:42 am
.... I’m just miffed that between them some of the adults in the room appear to have dealt the board community a heavy blow.

.... I guess if there had been consensus and agreement we wouldn’t be where we are now.
Neil,

Can't quite see how a small number of posters (your phrase, not mine) can have dealt a blow to the Board Community, unless they disproportionately contributed to the volume of posts on the SN?

Re consensus, not sure guns were put to heads or inducements offered to folk to move here and away from SN. Folk made up their own minds, and have continued to post wherever they have decided to post since this move.

If one thing is likely to lead to the end of both boards it will either be the end of Worcester Warriors or everyone deciding that lurking is their preferred line of interaction. Otherwise, it would seem that posting on both sites will continue to whatever levels the participants want them to.

Hope to read your insights on here in the future.
Alex liked this
By Neiljk
I’ll be honest I’ve lost interest in posting regularly. I didn’t agree with the way the proposed move was handled and I don’t like feeling compelled to move, so apart from the occasional “lurk” I’ve given up. Perhaps I’m the only one who feels like that, perhaps I’m not.
By Dichio
Back to the original topic, I guess I am a lurker although have posted occassionally on this and the old forum. So "Hi" to all. I generally view this forum every couple of days, mainly to check I've not missed out on any news as well as to see others' opinions.
By centrethere
Don’t lurk much Ted, as find this site’s functionality on my computer is no good. But then again haven’t got that much to say on the other site this season either. So for example just waiting for a flight out of Yangon hoping i’m let back in tomorrow, never mind worrying about probably having to self quarantine from my local for the following week
By TeflonTed
centrethere wrote:
Thu Mar 05, 2020 1:21 pm
Don’t lurk much Ted, as find this site’s functionality on my computer is no good. But then again haven’t got that much to say on the other site this season either. So for example just waiting for a flight out of Yangon hoping i’m let back in tomorrow, never mind worrying about probably having to self quarantine from my local for the following week
First time I’ve heard anyone having a problem with this site, I’m sure Alex will pick up the comment and help sort it if he can.

Sympathies for your travel prospects, good luck on arrival!
By Alex
centrethere wrote:
What are you finding issues with @centrethere ?
By g2forumsm
Alex wrote:
Thu Mar 05, 2020 3:52 pm
centrethere wrote:
What are you finding issues with @centrethere ?
My biggest gripe with this site is the way it takes you to a blank page when there are no more unread posts on the warriors site, least it should is take you to the warriors home page
By Alex
Let me see what I can do with that, there must be some code which redirects you so maybe able to take you back to a board
Never ending word association thread

Dune https://media.tacdn.com/media/attractions-sp[…]

24/03/24 Bath 42 Sale 24 [GP]

Once more unto the breach, dear friends, once&mdas[…]

Covid Repayments

Umm, I’m staggered anyone was unaware. […]

"how you are going to transform little Sale[…]