By patgadd
Good article about JT's return to Sixways with the phrase "aligned coaching" used several times. Am I right in suspecting Neale has a soft spot for us, or is it just that he's not so quick to sneer as certain other writers?
By Underdog
I'm quite excited to see the impact of our new coaches. With Solly being in place for a few years now and the squad seeming pretty happy and settled, the new guys have got the perfect opportunity to get us playing some good rugby and hopefully winning rugby too.

I can't really remember seeing us play to our potential very often, and probably never as more than a sum of our parts as some other teams have done. Ever hopeful...
By TeflonTed
patgadd wrote:
Sun Aug 02, 2020 10:23 am
Good article about JT's return to Sixways with the phrase "aligned coaching" used several times. Am I right in suspecting Neale has a soft spot for us, or is it just that he's not so quick to sneer as certain other writers?
He’s certainly less likely to take a quick swipe at Wuss than some others. I’ve had several direct chats with him via email over the years, seems like a decent enough bloke (and obviously a good team player).

As to the subject of the article, a very fair write up, without the oft-written, by others, frequent references to us as perennial no-hopers.
By FlipFlop
Isn’t the ‘aligned’ term the buzz word from Solly a few weeks back when announcing Omar and Ross departures. In that respect, the article paraphrases the WEN. Are Journo’s resorting to this during lockdown instead of investigative journalism?
By TeflonTed
poyntonshark wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 3:34 am
Just during lockdown?
Talking of which,( and good to hear from you), how goes it for you? The new normal here is a fragile thing, with Beefy Boris changing the rules every 5 minutes or so.
By poyntonshark
Hello Ted, et al.

All fine and dandy here. Reaping the benefits of living in a remote country town, nothing for 50k North, West, and East of us. The Southern Ocean and Antarctica to the South. We have had zero cases in town. Our state borders were closed some time ago, regional travel within the state was restricted for some time, which all seems to have had the desired effect. All is about as close to normal as it gets around here. Politicians here are generally even worse than back home, but even though we have had our fair share of mixed messages and they are having some new struggles over in the populated Eastern states, generally caused by the gross stupidity of the populous, I think they have handled the situation relatively well.....so far.

Now they just need to clear the elective surgery backlog so I can have my other hip replacement.
TeflonTed liked this
Covid Repayments

I’m pretty sure I read from an interview s[…]

LC-D health scare

https://www.rugbypass.com/plus/luke-cowan-dickie-i[…]

Mr Critchard Keeps Us Informed

Good, solid prop. Never let us down, especially in[…]

That's a shame, Wonder where he'll go? I know hi[…]