By TeflonTed
I was going to review our current prop options on the offie before commenting, but it seems the website is suffering. The “team” filter currently says it can’t find any 1st team players.

Maybe it’s got Covid.
By A38
I think that it was "photograph the players" day last week so I imagine that the website will be updated with photos of the 2020/21 squad shortly - although they may well be without one or three photos as several players will have been with their national squads.
By TeflonTed
A38 wrote:
Mon Nov 02, 2020 9:19 pm
I think that it was "photograph the players" day last week so I imagine that the website will be updated with photos of the 2020/21 squad shortly - although they may well be without one or three photos as several players will have been with their national squads.
If so, what an odd way to go about things. Why not leave the current photo set online, and replace with the new set when ready.

It just looks lame when you look within a site for a sub-page and get an error message.
By patgadd
Enigmatic comment from Farai today:

Since I joined @worcswarriors in what was a big move for not only myself but my family and friends, my intention has been to make a mark and give back to the club on the field. I have been unable to do that which comes with frustration and disappointment.
By TeflonTed
patgadd wrote:
Wed Nov 04, 2020 7:53 pm
Enigmatic comment from Farai today:

Since I joined @worcswarriors in what was a big move for not only myself but my family and friends, my intention has been to make a mark and give back to the club on the field. I have been unable to do that which comes with frustration and disappointment.
Not a happy bunny then.
By Latecomer
A38 wrote:
Mon Nov 02, 2020 9:19 pm
Proved to be a correct assessment A38 :yes:
Page now updated with new photos with the exception of our International Quad (Ollie, Ted, Dunc and Cornell) who are still a last season's shirt.
Oh, and Luke Baldwin :thinking: ................ is he STILL on our books !?!
By A38
And there are a few missing: Searle and Batley plus the two announced earlier this week. Amendments to follow, I'm sure.
Covid Repayments

I’m pretty sure I read from an interview s[…]

LC-D health scare

https://www.rugbypass.com/plus/luke-cowan-dickie-i[…]

Mr Critchard Keeps Us Informed

Good, solid prop. Never let us down, especially in[…]

That's a shame, Wonder where he'll go? I know hi[…]