By TeflonTed
....falls through according to Fissler in TRP.

Well that’s good news I suppose. He goes on to “understand” that Warriors are still in the market for a 10 and an 8 for next season, but have not had success with potential targets.

That rings true to me. Frankly who’d want to come to 6Ways at the moment. I’d love to have a private connection to DVdM and WH right now.
By patgadd
... and Marcello Copyandpaste-Frances has lifted the story and plonked in in the WN. I really do hope the story is true; Sharky is a legend.
By Latecomer
patgadd wrote:
Sun Apr 11, 2021 10:35 am
... and Marcello Copyandpaste-Frances has lifted the story and plonked in in the WN.
Copying and Pasting is so much easier genuine journalism ...
By ROLLO
Apart from a stand off and a No8 we need a lock and loosehead as well. By my reckoning we have only three or four more signings to be made so perhaps these four positions will be them?
34 players signed so far, plus hopefully Schonert, Lewis and David = 36. I dont see the squad being much over 40.
DaveAitch liked this
By TeflonTed
LIH 2 wrote:
Sun Apr 11, 2021 4:15 pm
Believe we have a very good loose head coming.
It’ll be interesting to see who we can attract given the current season’s form. Have we ever had such a poor run, even in our 2 relegation seasons?
By LIH 2
Don’t know how true, but gone quiet yes, but gone away no.
Still think he will come, but I’m still wearing my rose tinted glasses.
TeflonTed liked this
By Latecomer
TeflonTed wrote:
Sun Apr 11, 2021 4:26 pm
LIH 2 wrote:
Sun Apr 11, 2021 4:15 pm
Believe we have a very good loose head coming.
It’ll be interesting to see who we can attract given the current season’s form. Have we ever had such a poor run, even in our 2 relegation seasons?
Simple really, depends on whether a player is signing for the vision of the future as told by JT, or for our historical pedigree !
By patgadd
TRP today does a complete about turn and says that Sharky has signed for Sale on a three year deal.

I don't know what to believe from TRP any more, but they also say we are after Owen Williams at 10 and Wasp's No 8 Sione Vailanu. Now a big Tongan 8 would be handy.
By g2forumsm
patgadd wrote:
Sun Apr 25, 2021 9:45 am
TRP today does a complete about turn and says that Sharky has signed for Sale on a three year deal.

I don't know what to believe from TRP any more, but they also say we are after Owen Williams at 10 and Wasp's No 8 Sione Vailanu. Now a big Tongan 8 would be handy.
A big FIT Tongan would be good - this would be a good test case for out new (alleged) S&C coach. he was quickly passed on by Sarries and doesn't seem to have made much made impact at Wasps
By Warrior7
I watched Newcastle vs Wasps a few weeks ago and thought Vailanu was Wasps best carrier that game. The commentators seemed to be heaping praise on him. If he's a bit raw it's still probably worth a punt - a few comments from Wasps fans on Twitter not wanting him to go.
Never ending word association thread

Preacher https://youtu.be/dtW5upD5oW4?si=hjdhmslhh[…]

Quins game

From what I remember from Axe's media talk before […]

Was sadly unable to make it, hope all went well :[…]

30/12/23: Northampton 21 Sale 17 [GP]

RIP Deadly Derek Underwood. Spinner extraordinai[…]