By A38
Warriors | 15 Jamie Shillcock, 14 Perry Humphreys, 13 Francois Venter, 12 Ashley Beck, 11 Alex Hearle, 10 Fin Smith, 9 Francois Hougaard, 1 Ethan Waller, 2 Niall Annett, 3 Nick Schonert, 4 Andrew Kitchener, 5 Justin Clegg, 6 Ted Hill (C), 7 Sam Lewis, 8 Matt Kvesic.

Replacements | 16 Isaac Miller, 17 Marc Thomas, 18 Richard Palframan, 19 Joe Batley, 20 Kyle Hatherell, 21 GJ van Velze, 22 Gareth Simpson, 23 Harri Doe.l

Unavailable | Anton Bresler, Conor Carey, Beck Cutting, Matt Cox, Nick David, Ed Fidow, Noah Heward, Ollie Lawrence, Marco Mama, George Merrick, Oli Morris, Matt Moulds, Melani Nanai, Duncan Weir.

JT made the point the other night that Worcester's injury statistics were in line with the other PRL clubs but I note that in the "unavailable" list there are Lawrence, Nanai and Weir - the latter two long term.

These are not insignificant losses but I suppose they do provide opportunities for Shillcock and, especially, Smith.
By TeflonTed
Strong Ex side.

They’re chasing Bristol, have one win less, and are only 5 better on points difference, they would obviously like a cricket score.

And probably have a reasonable expectation of getting one.

I’ll be surprised if we come away from this game with anything.
By DaveAitch
Just in case you didn't know, and I presume at least one didn't, by gad, three of the eleven VC recipients at Rorke's Drift were:

John Fielding (though he enlisted under the name of Williams.) b Abergavenny, Monmouthshire.
Henry Hook. b. Churcham, Gloucestershire.
Frederick Hitch. b. Southgate, Middlesex

(Adam) Faith Wham

Tigers caught again

How many times? Before……. Sorry i[…]

Ask the Club

Was sent my tickets electronically today to go[…]

Tom Roebuck

Drawing parallels between current players or teams[…]